So Whos Going To Geowoodstock?????

LUV2RACE

The LUV2RACE team will be leaving Pensacola on the 21st and heading to Gatlinburg, TN... Cache there for a few days..then off to Brunswick, Ga...Cache there for a few days....Then off to Jacksonville, FL

Who knows, we may be on the same road at the same time- I'm leaving Maryville (just down the road from Gatlinburg) on the Friday before and heading to Woodstock. I'll take my time going back and may take an indirect route through several other states over 4 days.

Edited by DavidMac

We are coming from Oroville, CA. We fly out of Sacramento on the 26th and fly back home on the 31st. There are at least two other families coming from the NUTS group (Northstate Unusual Treasure Seekers and a few groups from the RCGDS group from the Sacramento area. Most of us are staying at the Best Western in Mayport. We can't wait to meet evryone.

Mike, Gail & Maggie

Hanna Park opens at 7am, so even though the event doesn't start until around 10ish, we need "squatters" to help us reserve the field area next to the picnic shelters we already have reserved! So, please plan on being in the park ASAP after they open. Also, we are in need of as many coolers as possible (preferably with some ice in them!). Just make sure you use a permanent marker to indentify/retrieve your cooler at the end of the day!! We are looking forward to meeting other cachers from all over!! -TeamSharky (Bob & Connie)

We'll be there. Our plan. Agent K and I (dad) are going up on Friday eve, going to the pre event event, then caching all night! Mom, Agent J, and Agent E will come up on Saturday, enjoy the event, then drive back to Daytona that night. No hotels, no camping, lots of Mountain Dew. It should be interesting to see how well Agent K does on an overnight cache run.

What is Geowoodstock? ;)

Please tell me there wont be a geo-girls gone wild event down there....might have to hide behind an ammo can

ummm there needs to be a sarcasim button on here, lol Agent K ignore my e-mail back to you. for some reason I thought you were part of putting the event on.

Yeah, ask a silly question, and expect an 8 year old to answer.