New To This

CLUBCAB

Clubcab

Welcome, ask as many questions as you like. I'm sure you will only get help from everyone on this site!

Also be sure to visit the geocaching.com and the rest of this forum for FAQ.

Be sure to also visit www.globalrat.com and www.geocacher.co.za for more info on SOuth African geocaching. Sorry forgot to mention the site of Africard as well!

:D EXCELLENT :D

Welcome to the wonderful world of geocaching....... and especially in SA where we have a bunch of innovative cachers!!! Hope to see plenty of action from you in the near future, and I'm glad that I can log you as an active cacher in NW (I'm sure there are others... they're just shy), will let you know via other forum and email when I've loaded you on the site.

As you can see there will be plenty of helping hands on this forum to assist you.

Enjoy, and looking forward to congratulating you on your 100th find ;)

Welcome to the obsession, I mean sport!

Ask any question you like - we are all here to help, the more happy cachers we have, the better! We'll all do everything we can to help you get involved with this RASH (Recreation/Activity/Sport/Hobby)

All you really need to do is have a huge amount of fun and enjoy yourself! :laughing:

...obsession, I mean sport!

:laughing: I agree, when are they going to start Geocaching Anonymous?

"It's been three days since my last geocache" (applause) "we even have some unused ice-cream containers left in our cupboard, it's the first time in years! My family has even been able to spend a weekend with me, without having to hike or get torn up by thorns." :laughing:

CLUBCAB, start collecting those ice-cream containers now! Before it's too late.

"we even have some unused ice-cream containers left in our cupboard, it's the first time in years! My family has even been able to spend a weekend with me, without having to hike or get torn up by thorns." :laughing:

We never bought and ate tubs of ice-cream until I started caching. Ice-cream used to go off in our house. Now we buy it and I make sure it is finished quickly!! Never had as many milkshakes in my life!!!

Personally I start twitching if I haven’t cached for a day…..twitch…twitch…twitch