Staffordshire Meet 21st May

We were just informed that our first date of choice clashed with another event, so how does the 21st May sound to everyone?

Staffordshire Meet - 21st May.

We are probably looking for somewhere near Cannock Chase - there have recently been a few new caches there, so there will be loads to do. We will try to sort out a venue in the next couple of days.

In the morning we also plan to have a 'newbie' meet, where people new to the sport can go out with experienced cachers - If anyone would like to be involved with this please contact us.

There is loads of accommodation in the area, including a really nice woodland camp-site at Tackeroo (limited facilities).

So there it is - we have some other ideas for the day, we will announce them as we get them sorted. If anyone in the area wants to help with anything or has any ideas for the event please don't hesitate to contact us.

If you would be interested in the event please let us know.

Martin and Julie....... and of course the infamous master of the sword one4zorro (ted)!

We might be interested in coming to this event. Ian's head office is up in Weaton Aston, so we both know the area fairly well.

Would be nice to do some caching around the Chase, and maybe guide a newb around if they want some help, depending on what time we arrive :D

Perhaps it's just a subtle bump posting, but also, any more news on this event yet, as I'm looking forward to it, and meeting some new faces.

Actually I just admit it, I'm also looking forward to getting to meet Deego :)

Bekie.

(who is under the influence of the trigpoint :))

Edited by Bekandian