Seen Your Picture On The Home Page?

Kealia

So I was logging in this evening around 6:00PM PST to check for new caches and just before I clicked on My Account I saw a recent photo of myself and my daughter at the top!

She was just thrilled to see herself on the site.

Since the re-design I was curious to see if I'd come across a pic of another cacher I knew - didn't really expect to see one more or less myself.

So given the number of pics loaded to pull from, what are the odds that I'd see myself?

And, have you seen yourself yet?

I seldom go to the top page. I've bookmarked my account page. I'd be curious to know why those of you who go through the home page do so.

I go there periodically to look at the event calendar. I travel a lot on business and I'm always looking for cache events near my destinations.

I seldom go to the top page. I've bookmarked my account page. I'd be curious to know why those of you who go through the home page do so.

Right now the "My Account Details" page has 480 logs within the past 30 days. Just pulling up the main page takes a lot less time than waiting for all those logs to generate.

Pity there is not a list of photos used.

A gallery of current images is on the 'ToDo' list.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I have a tendency sit and hit refresh just to see what else will pop up. :laughing:

Yes, refreshing the front page can be addictive, I think. But then, I used to spend hours looking at photos when the entire gallery was available. :rolleyes:

I love photos! :):rolleyes:

(I haven't seen any photos yet, on the front page banner, of anyone I know.)

Habit, to view events, to use the search function, because it is faster etc. Now I go there mostly to look at the banner pictures!

So I was logging in this evening around 6:00PM PST to check for new caches and just before I clicked on My Account I saw a recent photo of myself and my daughter at the top!

Wow - pretty amazing! Thanks for the story. Unfortunately, now I can't get this image out of my mind. ;)

37855028-b9cc-41e8-81ea-374c1eed9051.jpg

now THAT"S funny ;) and a tad scary! :huh: