Hello All!

Xena's cache

Hello everyone!I'm new to geocaching and I'm unfortunately not able to participate yet,as I do not own a GPS device yet and can't wait to join this WONDERFUL sport!I'll let you all know as soon I get one! ;) Anyway,I live in Elmore,Ohio and was very surprised to the find the number of caches around here is quite high for sucha small burb like ours!Well I hope to get to know you all a bit better and happy geocaching!

~Xena

Hi... fellow Geocachers,

My name is Stephanie and I am new to this sport. I was wondering if anyone was interested in going geocaching with me. I am having such a difficult time finding caches. I was wondering if anyone wanted to come along with me? Anyways, if you are interested please e-mail me and let me know. I am looking forward to it. My email is SivLiv@yahoo.com

thankyou

Stephanie

Hi... fellow Geocachers,

My name is Stephanie and I am new to this sport. I was wondering if anyone was interested in going geocaching with me. I am having such a difficult time finding caches. I was  wondering if anyone wanted to come along with me? Anyways, if you are interested please e-mail me and let me know. I am looking forward to it. My email is SivLiv@yahoo.com

thankyou

Stephanie

Welcome to the Addiction Liv.

Your request for someone to cache with however might yeild the best results if you post it in the West/SouthWest forum.

Star

Edited by Team Tigger International

Hello SivLicC and Xena's Cache! Welcome aboard, this is just another addiction and we hope you have fun. Remember this, caches are everywhere and not just in your local area. Since I do a lot of travelling, I try to find as many caches as possible. I just recently started myself but I am having way too much fun esepcially when my wife and my boys are all involved also.