Welcome, New Northwest Cachers!

travisl

Along these lines, here is what I think is an appropriate post from the Geocaching Topics forum.

Welcome.

All of those who put together that bit of advice(Cacheing Ethics), they should receive an A+ A+ A+. I am printing it as I type and will include it within my personal webpage(geocaching sub-page), provided no one objects.

Edited by Fledermaus
Hehe. good to see some people playing WOW... yeah a toss up whether to level or get exercise. I tend to cache in the day and play world of warcraft at night. hehe

lightbringer server Miniscout...(dorf Pally) give a tell.

World of Warcraft,,, Hmmm first I've heard of it. But then it's not my type of game. I'm having a lot more fun playing Stepmania. :D

We welcome you too...we just think you might have a harder time finding the caches. ;):(

Welcome to the addiction. <_<

*laugh*

A bit!

My dad brought his GPS with him at Christmas, so we found 3 that way, and the other 11 that I (or K and I) have found have all been due to the combination of map and hint. Heh. :(

I've definitely run across a few that you pretty much really need a GPS for, though!