Looking For My Brother In Law

despot&smitten

Recently I introduced my brother-in-law to the merry sport of geocaching. But now, I have the sneaking suspicion that he's been out there, caching his butt off, and that he has way surpassed me on find stats. (Darn it!)

How can I look up my bro in the contact/find members area to see what his stats are? I can't remember his cache handle. It was something like "flyfisherman" or "flyfisherguy" or something like that. Do I need to know his exact name to look him up? Swallowing my pride and asking him myself.... well I'd really rather not.

Thanks.

Cool trick, Stunod.

Speaking of which, I was at an event cache last weekend and this *gorgeous* lady geocacher was raving on and on about how witty you are, and how much she enjoys laughing at your refined sense of humor in your forum posts. You should look her up. I forget the exact account name, but it started with "The "

Much easier to just check the logs of COUNT BLESSINGS, NOT CACHES...only 4 The's to choose from <_<

Edited by Stunod
Cool trick, Stunod.

Speaking of which, I was at an event cache last weekend and this *gorgeous* lady geocacher was raving on and on about how witty you are, and how much she enjoys laughing at your refined sense of humor in your forum posts. You should look her up. I forget the exact account name, but it started with "The "

you were in your right mind at the time? are you sure she meant stunod? you do know when someone is spoofing you, right? :blink:

Recently I introduced my brother-in-law to the merry sport of geocaching. But now, I have the sneaking suspicion that he's been out there, caching his butt off, and that he has way surpassed me on find stats. (Darn it!)

How can I look up my bro in the contact/find members area to see what his stats are? I can't remember his cache handle. It was something like "flyfisherman" or "flyfisherguy" or something like that. Do I need to know his exact name to look him up? Swallowing my pride and asking him myself.... well I'd really rather not.

Thanks.

if you found a cache with him (or know one he found) and you both logged it you only have to go to your page - find the cache you found together - go to that gache page - then look in the log and click his name to get to his profile page.

My brother in California has been geocaching for a few years. I've been geocaching since July. My siste in Maine has been geocaching for a few months. My brother in Washington started last month. My sister in Oregon is thinking about getting a GPS. Me, I'm in New Joisey.

The family that geocaches in five different states is probably best off in five different states?