Millennium Posters

Seasider

There is someone else... damnit... I can't remember who... they have a dog in their avatar possibly. :o

As for my number of posts it's mainly due to my current circumstances. I made a vow before I went to university not to leave Geocaching behind; now obviously this is quite difficult as there's only one traditional cache (and one virtual) within walking distance of Lancaster University (incidentally I haven't had chance to do either yet!). So, the only way I can stay up to date with goings on is to regularly visit and post in the forums.

I am planning to do some more caching when I return to the midlands in early December and possibly hide another cache (this won't be as nasty as AQ Iron though :) ).

So sorry everyone for my many posts, it's one of the few ways I can make up for my pathetic 114 caches in 2 and half years (I can't believe it's been that long :anibad: )!

MarcB :o

As for my number of posts it's mainly due to my current circumstances. I made a vow before I went to university not to leave Geocaching behind; now obviously this is quite difficult as there's only one traditional cache (and one virtual) within walking distance of Lancaster University (incidentally I haven't had chance to do either yet!). So, the only way I can stay up to date with goings on is to regularly visit and post in the forums.

Well to fix that you could do a Alchemy2 around Lancaster (cue screams and curses from most of the cheshire cachers)

Well to fix that you could do a Alchemy2 around Lancaster (cue screams and curses from most of the cheshire cachers)

Maybe... there are a few interesting spots.

MarcB