Locationless Cache List (categorized)

Any chance of getting the list categorized by country/state (unfortunately gc.com doesn't list them that way)???

I don't understand why you would need this since "locationless" means they can be anywhere, in any country, in any state/province/county/region &c.

Seems a wasted effort to me. :D:laughing:

...or am I off the mark here?

EDIT: Nevermind that, I was having a brain fart. Apologies to Globalgirl and all those locationless caches that are confined to specific countries or areas.

Silly silly me <insert embarassed smilie here>

PJ :anitongue:

Edited by Prairie Jeepin

Here's a nifty tool to help you visually check to see if a find has already been made for a locationless cache:

Locationless Checker

Give it a try, it's pretty cool.

This will work on some phone browsers (like my sidekick) so you could do it from the site of the find to see if it is worth your time to take the picture. :anitongue:

--Marky

Edited by Marky
How do i search for locationless caches on the internet? I would like to complete a few, such as the grain elevator one, but cannot figure out how to search for them?

Go to the main geocaching page, click on hide & seek a cache and in the first section under country you should see a link that is for all locationless caches.