Click And Save

Remember that forum topic from weeks ago that had the information you really want now?

Every topic in these forums (with the possible exception of one) will eventually drift into obscurity. Many times, I have searched unsuccessfully for old threads; I’m not really a proficient searcher.

Did you know that Groundspeak has provided a simple means of downloading entire forum topics, graphics and all, to your hard drive?

Pardon me, if this is common knowledge to forum participants, but I just discovered this t_options.gif cute little box that appears at the bottom of each topic. Click on it for several options to print or download the topic of your choice.

“Tanks,” Jeremy et al. B) B)

We should play around more with all of the Icons around us. Did you happen to click on the 'print friendly version' that comes with this Icon?

This is an interesting feature that in some cases would be rather nice 'just to see just who replied what' for later references.....without having to 'search'.

Who would have thought that it could be this simple?

Tank, tank, tank.

Tanks bunches! B)

Shirley~

p.s. The 'New Poll' Icon still is not working though... B)

Edited by 2oldfarts (the rockhounders)

Dang it...

Just testing the "printer friendly" version and now my printer is spewing out more than 1,000 pages of Abject Silliness. I will have to recycle all this.

Imagine the satisfaction I will have when using a page full of Team GPSaxophone posts as emergency toilet paper.

Dang it...

Just testing the "printer friendly" version and now my printer is spewing out more than 1,000 pages of Abject Silliness. I will have to recycle all this.

Imagine the satisfaction I will have when using a page full of Team GPSaxophone posts as emergency toilet paper.

So 1043 pages of abject silliness would be the metric equivelent of what? A dozen Three Stoges shorts and one National Lampoon Vacation movie?

See and there were people who e-mailed be thinking I had an agenda for pointing that out.

Good work Sept1c. I was aware of it was there but it never dawned on me to tell anyone

Nice Job

If you want lots of choices go to your "my controls" at the top of the sceen click on it and you get sever choices on the left go down to options and click Board Options.

you will see all of these choices

Board Display Settings

Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics? Yes No

Do you wish to view images in posts, such as smilies and posted images? Yes No

Do you wish to view members avatars when reading topics? Yes No

Do you wish to get a pop up notification when you get a new private message? Yes No

Open Fast Reply automatically when available? * Yes No

Number of posts to show for each topic page Use forum default5101520253035404550

Number of topics to show for each forum page Use forum default5101520253035404550

* Note, these functions use cookies

(if you really want to have fun, change the Number of posts to show for each topic page from the default and Norm is dead!! hehehehe)

Edited by CO Admin
Dang it...

Be sure to crumple paper and rub to soften first B)

Those paper cuts can hurt B)