Invaluable, Interesting Web Links

The Geocaching.com Links Page and the Software Links Page

Markwell's FAQ page, as well as the rest of his site.

Today's Cacher

Geocacher U, CYBret's site with its great brochure, explanation of paperless caching, and other educational stuff.

ClayJar Networks, home of the Geocache Rating System, "Watcher" software for GPX files, the IRC chat channel, #geocache, and tracking for AlaskaQuest.

Handy calculator for Surface Distance between two points of latitude and longitude

Cannonball Run Leaderboard

The coordinate conversion tool at JeEep.com

The free U.S. map and aerial photo tools at LostOutdoors.com

Mapping

www.lostoutdoors.com

www.mapquest.com

www.topozone.com

www.brillig.com/geocaching

Trails info (Ideas for places to put caches

www.localhikes.com

www.nynjtc.org

Geoching tools and info

www.9key.com/selector.asp

www.geocacher-u.com

www.geocachingpolicy.info

Geocaching equipment

www.cheaperthandirt.com

www.sierratradingpost.com

www.rei.com

www.campmor.com

I have a link directly to My Cache Page

One to the forums main page

One for the Finds Page of each of my caching friends so I can easily click to see what they've found lately. Finds - Mushtang

A link to the filtered lists of geocaches closest to my house and closest to my office (which would exclude the ones I've found). That way I can quickly check for new caches for my lunch break and such.

The GGA (Georgia Geocachers Association) web page.

Audit logs for all my Hides (none of them are members only caches).

A couple of links to cool caches that I want to try soon or want to be sure and keep handy (puzzles to solve, etc)

One of the map pages that will give me coordinates for an address.

And thanks to AmishHacker, I also have a link to Make-a-Flake that I go visit whenever I'm really bored.

Searching the forums, I find a few link I wouldn't otherwise have found concerning caching, for instance, I never heard of Navicache - another listing service, or Travelertags - I'm still looking at it, but it seems to be a sort of travel bug.

I've also found several interesting links through sigs in the forums, while it would be nice if geocaching.com would link to these, I'm not holding my breath - you guys got any links to share?

- another listing service, or Travelertags - I'm still looking at it, but it seems to be a sort of travel bug.

I just got a traveler this weekend with a tag from travelertags.com. Interesting alternative to travel bugs but it would seem that the main weakness is that it is not integrated with geocaching.com so you'll have to enter which caches you got it from and placed it into when you log it.

Edited by stayfloopy