Milestones, 300 Caches

This thread is for anyone who has recently hit 300 caches, will be hitting 300 caches soon, and anyone who wants to reminisce (how do you spell that?) about their 300th.

I was chastised for getting off topic, so now I am opening up a new thread. None of those 100th cachers better come and post here! :blink:

This thread is for anyone who has recently hit 300 caches, will be hitting 300 caches soon, and anyone who wants to reminisce (how do you spell that?) about their 300th.

I was chastised for getting off topic, so now I am opening up a new thread. None of those 100th cachers better come and post here! :o

hey! that other thread is mine and if you want to post in there go right ahead. you will notice that i didn't chastise you. :blink:

on topic:

i am a little over 1/3 of my way to 300 caches. :D

I guess you didn't get me in trouble. :blink: I'm just a little thin-skinned. I don't usually act on it, I just stew behind my computer screen, gnashing my teeth, until I get over it. The urge to start a new topic won over, though. I have no self control today.

But it is probably best to seperate the topics, perhaps?

I guess you didn't get me in trouble. :D I'm just a little thin-skinned. I don't usually act on it, I just stew behind my computer screen, gnashing my teeth, until I get over it. The urge to start a new topic won over, though. I have no self control today.

But it is probably best to seperate the topics, perhaps?

it don't make me no nevermind. :o i posts where i wants ta. :blink:

I found my 300th on March 27, 2004 exactly 367 days (One year and one day, with a leap day) from when I found my first cache. I needed about 20 caches to have 300 and I was in Klamath Falls caching with the great Rooster-. He led me around to 53 caches that day :blink: and I have no clue which one was #300. Since I link to my milestone caches on my profile page I chose this one to represent my 300th. I know we found this one in the middle of the day... it seemed a good choice.

(off-topic) I'm more than 1/3 of the way to making 300!  :D

<ducking and running>

Woo Hoo! Me, too. :o

<fakes to left... goes right, doubles back... trips, falls, looks to see who was watching.> :blink:

Edited by n6mhg