3 Cheers For Team Misguided

Laserman

Wow, in this day and age where there seems to be bunches of grumbling on the forums about cache approval I must say that team misguided is wonderful. They approved one for me this evening in about an hour. Thanks for volunteering your time and being on top of things, you are great.

Ditto from us as well.

Isn't it kinda strange that if you play nice how things come your way?

Work within the guidlines and no troubles. If you have a question about an idea, just send an e-mail to your local approver about it FIRST before building a cache in the gray area. Explain how it works, where it is at and go from there. A tweak here and a twist there and you have your cache.

Thanks Team Misguided for the response time and being willing to do the job.

logscaler and Red.

TMG took care of me on my first hide. Admittedly there was an anticipated issue when I submitted it and I carefully put all my ducks in order for it and gave her the info she needed to be able to approve or disapprove. I had no problem if the decision was to go against me but I'm quite thankful it didn't.

Thanks TMG!

Thanks Everyone!!!

I've said this before and I really mean it. I'm glad to have the cachers we do out here to work with. Seeing what some of the other reviewers have had to go through has been a real eye opener. I'm glad we have such a great bunch of people and I enjoy reviewing caches for you.

Edited by Team Misguided

Last week I submitted a new cache. Minutes later (literally!) when I went back to add something I had forgotten, it was already approved! I was so stunned that I ran upstairs and woke Doug up to tell him about it! Indeed, Team Misguided is awesome!

--laurak

Last week I submitted a new cache. Minutes later (literally!) when I went back to add something I had forgotten, it was already approved! I was so stunned that I ran upstairs and woke Doug up to tell him about it! Indeed, Team Misguided is awesome!

--laurak

Mine have always been approved quickly too - until the last one! When I asked what took so long they had some lame excuse that they had been out of town geocaching!! I think that approvers should not be allowed to have a life :D:D:D

I heard TMG even approved a cache recently that hadn't even been placed :D Pretty funny to see the scrambling going on there, since there was a cacher trying to find it earlier than anticipated (it wasn't mine, honest. This time.).

some lame excuse that they had been out of town geocaching

Not only do TMG make for good approvers, 1/2 the team made for a pretty stellar captain of the Warlords of Mass Drenching's Team Earth!

Keep up the good work.