Leoness Roars Past 200!!

Congrats to Leoness who reached the double ton after a liason with the Ripon Hornblower last weekend!! :P:P:huh:B)

Leoness is close to reaching her target of bagging every cache in North Yorks before she relocates down south in August - so she asks that cachers refrain from planting any more caches in the county before then!! :P:P

Cheers!

Seasider

Many thanks, Seasider, for starting this topic with your infectious humour :D and thank you to everyone else for your congratulations. ;)

As you may be aware, I have set myself the goal of finding every cache in N Yorkshire before I move south in August. At the time, I had forgotten that N Yorks is the largest county in England and that I would need to travel from coast to coast (almost) to find caches. A couple of weeks ago, I got it down to only 12 to find but then, last weekend, the Harrogate Hunters, YanksinYorkshire and Sleepless42 "upped" the challenge by adding a further 9 new caches between them to my list!!! Aaaaarrrrggggh! :lol::sad::D:(

Life is pretty hectic at the moment with many social events and packing up the house in preparation for our move etc., not to mention the fact that my brother and sister-in-law have just invited themselves to stay for a week in July, so it's going to be a challenge finding the time to finish them all in the next few weeks.

Still... I rise to the challenge as I hate to leave goals unfulfilled, so watch this space and PLEASE don't place any new caches in N Yorks for the next couple of months!!! :lol:

Then it'll be a case of "look out West Country... here I come!" :lol:;):lol:

I spent yesterday afternoon caching with Seasider and managed to clear up another 8 caches, so I've got it back down to 13 to find. :D

Then I noticed that "From Enigma to Echelon" has come back online, so more code-breaking required. I was secretly hoping not to have to do that one as part 1 (The Code) isn't in N Yorks but part 2 (The Stash) is! :);):D

Hmmm!! Since the original co-ords are dummy then perhaps Alex could move them to..... oh I don't know....let's say.....how about near Richmond.... N 54 22.000 W 1 43.000 ?!!

Wot? To make it "compulsory"? :unsure::lol::lol:

It would, indeed, be futile.... I "done" it already!!! :lol::lol::blink: