Ot: Anyone Scrapbook Their Cache Finds?

...taking photos as we go holding up number of fingers showing the number of cache finds.....

What will you do when you get more than 10 caches? <_< Or do lizards have more fingers? :D

Count in binary! That's 31 finds on one hand, 1023 on two.

Don't post your picture for number four, though. That could get your account banned.

I'm working on my first geocaching layout right now (well, not RIGHT now, as I'm at work...you know what I mean!)...it's turning out pretty good...except my husband and I differed on the spelling of the title and I went with HIS spelling (because he's "always right") and found out today that it was MY spelling that was correct. Great to be right, bad to have to redo the title because it really looks good and I know I'll fudge it up when I re-do it. ;(

My wife and I go caching together and we started just after christmas time this year. She recieved a nice camera and I can't stop her from bringing it along on our caching adventures. She has a photo album dedicated to our caching times. Their is usually some really cool things to be seen on the way to a cache. I also had to put together a powerpoint presentaition for a class I'm taking called Interpretive methods. And my topic it geocaching. Wish me luck!