Selling A Brand New Garmin 60cs

NO - selling them here is not a problem. That is what this area is for. Hundreds of GPSrs, and other caching related items are listed for sale here.

After reading the message title, my first I thought "dadgum, I just bought my 60CS and I could have saved money." Then I saw your price, and realized I got a better deal from a dealer. AND a free T-shirt too. :D They were out of free hats! :D

Priority mail dude. Can cut that shipping price about in half. 2-3 day delivery in the U.S.

The only safe way and cheapest way to ship to unknown parties is UPS and require signature. If you send it priority mail and the person claims it did not come, guess whos paypal account is going to be halted? Pay a few bucks and be safe if you do not know who you are shipping too. If they were a regular here I would have no problem with priorty mail. Plus the buyer likes a tracking number usually as proof they have something coming from the buyer.

I am so excited. :lol: My new 60cs should arrive in the mail Monday or Tuesday. Howard Is great. He figured out the fastest and cheapest way to get my unit to me. I thank you Howard for being so nice and helping me out so much. I feel I found it for the best price and the best shipping price. :) I don’t think I get a free t-shirt but hey I have enough of those anyhow :) . His shipping price is the best compared to everything else I have seen on the net. Which is why I went with him. I found the unit cheaper on 2 sights but you are talking 5 or so bucks. But his shipping is a quarter of what everyone else is so his worked out to be the cheapest. Thank you and ill be sure to tell everyone when it arrives.

I am in the market for a 60cs but am concerned about one thing. What happens if something goes wrong and you have to send it in. Garmin says on their site that if it was not bought from a "real" retail dealer (no offense intended) it isn't covered. I've been holding my breath that nothing goes wrong with my legend. Garmin wants 100.00 to even look at it. Thanks for the info

Priority mail dude.  Can cut that shipping price about in half.  2-3 day delivery in the U.S.

The only safe way and cheapest way to ship to unknown parties is UPS and require signature. If you send it priority mail and the person claims it did not come, guess whos paypal account is going to be halted? Pay a few bucks and be safe if you do not know who you are shipping too. If they were a regular here I would have no problem with priorty mail. Plus the buyer likes a tracking number usually as proof they have something coming from the buyer.

USPS with Signature required is perfectly acceptable... and you get a tracking # AND the ability to prosecute under Federal Mail Fraud statutes if it's a scam. Don't get that with UPS..

Edited by CCrew