Governmental Foreign Policy.

Dagg

Does the way your government interacts with the rest of the world effect the way you hide/seeek caches?

Okay. I think I understand your question, but I think it's strange that you would think that the two things are related.

In some instances, I like the way our government interacts with the rest of the world. In other ways, many of our foreign policies suck.

I tend not to think about politics while I cache, or in general. So, the governments desicion to bomb Iraq, does not make me look for caches any differently then if they chose not to.

I don't know if the question you asked, was the intended question, but that's definitely the way it was written.

Does the government of your country (fill in the blank) this would be the country that you live in/were born in/call home. You know the one you voteted in (in my case crooks) does their foriegn policy affect your caching?

Does the government of your country (fill in the blank) this would be the country that you live in/were born in/call home. You know the one you voteted in (in my case crooks) does their foriegn policy affect your caching?

you live in a country named crooks? B)

ya thats it...... B)

you live in a country named crooks? B)

I assume he means the government that was 'voteted'[sic.] are 'crooks'.....

Does the way your government interacts with the rest of the world effect the way you hide/seeek caches?

Just curious

OK, then here you go..... Yes, it does. I no longer dress in robes and a turban and carry an AK47 as I ride out to seek caches on my camel. Getting stopped to show ID too many times lately.

Is that what you wanted to hear? Or is it that I STILL don't understand the question?

Just curious

OK, then here you go..... Yes, it does. I no longer dress in robes and a turban and carry an AK47 as I ride out to seek caches on my camel. Getting stopped to show ID too many times lately.

Is that what you wanted to hear? Or is it that I STILL don't understand the question?

Thats good B)

I love it! is your AK registered?

Thanks divine I was waitng for an honest answer.

Now we just need an honest question. B)

OK

heres one for you

how many US troops have died in Iraq in the last year? Honest enough?

Edited by Dagg
Thanks divine I was waitng for an honest answer.

Now we just need an honest question. B)

OK

heres one for you

how many US troops have died in Iraq in the last year? Honest enough?

Possibly so, but not contextual - and I still don't understand the original question.

I think we are way off topic - but I can't be quite sure.

I sure hope so - Why can you never find an admin when you need one?

OH! I get it now! It is our corrupt leader’s fault the cache was archived because we have tighter security after the US was savagely attacked, and we are now trying to defend ourselves. B) What stellar logic! Now I just have to figure out how you think that Gray Davis and the California Legislature are responsible (you know, the corrupt ones).

Edited by Blind Avocado