Travel Bug Shirt / Coat?

Erawan

Like the start of some other ideas....

HEY, HOW ABOUT THIS?

I have been thinking of having a Geocaching shirt, jacket, or pullover made that has a large TB (like on the tag) put on it. This would have a couple effects:

1. Advertise this hobby :D

2. Enable myself to be logged as basically a locationless TB

3. Feed my ego :D

I thought of just useing one of my TBs while I do my wandering, but having a tag hanging around my neck would probably make me 3 / 5 on the difficulty scale. Seeing me but not knowing I am a host unless you see me straight on, and finding me on this planet in the first place. :o

This would probably have to be an individual item as it would probably wear out from use, or wear out from outsizing. The number should come off a normal TB as it probably wouldn't be feasible for Groundspeak to make them for sale because of the individual identification of the tag. :D

What do ya think?

Erawan

Thanks! You,ve given me an idea!

Why not have a hat or something that you can take with you to every cache with ease! Look for the >My Hat Travel Bug< in the near futur!

However, some people will most likely raise the question: "Is it safe to wear?" Because if it really has passed head to head...who knows! What do you think?

colonelby

I have been thinking of having a Geocaching shirt, jacket, or pullover made that has a large TB (like on the tag) put on it.  This would have a couple effects:

1.  Advertise this hobby  :D

2.  Enable myself to be logged as basically a locationless TB

3.  Feed my ego  <_<

We have made our car into a sort of locationless travelbug. We had a TB which went MIA so after quite a while we made a TB sheet to stick in the window of our car. If anyone sees us around they can log a note on the travelbug page.

One person has found us so far!

Sarah

--

Some real good ideas. I think I will use the copy of a TB that was STOLEN (the best way to put it), and I have since put in a TB graveyard. That way I can still use the number, just have it recalculated I guess. Maybe get a TB shirt and permenant marker the number in it also. There is a wear out problem with most my clothes. Maybe I should have more than 2 shirts :blink:

Erawan