Having A Dilemma...

SBPhishy

I have a sportrak map which I like a lot. I have come upon a very slight problem in that the stress cracks which i have heard are kind of common have started to appear. you can see that thread here.

This Thread

I had commented in that thread as a joke that maybe I should buy another GPS to have while my sportrak is in the shop. I came upon this deal

Right Here

That has the Magellan Meridian Gold Traveler package which includes the new direct route software, an SD card, a vehicle mount thingie, and some other stuff. With the rebate, it ends up being 245$ which seems like a decent deal.

Now, i guess i dont really need another toy, but it would be great not to have to be without my GPS at all since i have somehow managed to find time to cache almost everyday. Also, i have heard that the new Direct Route software is pretty cool, and since i'm the worst navigator in the world, it would be great to have. It comes with everything i would need, so i wouldnt have to spend those extra hundreds of dollars on all those accesories.

Now, i realize that i'm an adult, and i can make my own decisions, but i'm sitting here at 1:20 am and i was curious what everyone else thought.

So please, give me your opinions!

Thank you!

SBPhishy :unsure: