How Small Is A Micro?

Dan-oh

So Altiods tins and 35mm film cans are certainly micros but when do they become a standard sized cache? I have a large(ish) container but the part that will actually hold the stash is 2" deep x 4" round. Would this be considered a micro or is it a standard? I could add a note that smaller items would fit better.

I think the container and camo job is fairly unique and I don't wan't someone to be put off by the "micro" designation if it really isn't.

2465_500.jpg

You can even stick this on the page if you want. I've used it a few time.

Some people are embarrassed by it. This guy not only embraces it but POSTS A SIGN!

Sign like a small traditional (cache) to me. I would definately appreciate something in the description to let me know to bring small items. It also helps the finder know what they are looking for.

Here are myQuarks. I made these from Ink pens. the pens come with a screw on cap and the diameter of the pen is just big enough for a rolled up log (BYOP) You can hide these things anywhere. I have hidden 9 from very easy to extremely hard to find and have had good comments about them from the people who have found them.

tdjvolks...

Pictures%2FSmaller%20quarks0001.jpg

Pictures%2FSmaller%20quarks0002.jpg

Pictures%2FSmaller%20quarks0003.jpg

Edited by tdjvolks

Arrrggghhhh!!!!

MSN community popups!

Make them go away! Make them go away! No I don't want to log in or create an account.

cancel! cancel! cancel! cancel! Good grief! How many times do I have to hit the dang cancel button?

I know. I know. It's my own dang fault. I should have been using Mozilla.