What Is The Largest Tb You Have Seen?

geoguyver

I have plans in the works for a January release of "Big Honkin' 2x4" which will be about 4 or 5 feet long.

But anything bigger than Cindy would border on too large to move around. I guess that puts the kabosh on Timmy the Toilet Bowl.

Edited by Lt.Dan
Cindy the Cinderblock is the largest I've heard of. Yes, it really is a block of concrete like you would use to build a wall

Edited to add

Speaking of Cindy, I was watching "Old School" tonight. It's a movie about middle-aged guys starting their own fraternity. Well, part of the pledge's initiation ceremony was taking a block of concrete and throwing it off of the roof of a breezeway. The block had a rope attached to it and to the...men holding the block (if you know what I mean) It was an exercise in "trust", as in the pledges are supposed to trust that the frat guys made the ropes long enough. Everyone's block landed on the ground except one guy. His went through a manhole cover and kept falling. OUCH! I haven't laughed so hard at a movie in a long time!

I have a TB called the exwife. She was about 110 pounds as I recall but it was all mouth. Some guy picked her up and took her to hawaii. Then another guy picked her up and took her back east and left her in a now drift for the winter. Eventually she got picked up by a loser who has kept her.

Go figure

I have to complement you on that one. That was some pretty smooth thinking. :lol:

Where can a travel bug as big as "Cindy" be placed? I am from CA and havent come across many cache locations where it wouldn't be stolen (if someone would want to).

She can be placed anywhere. Here is what Cindy says on her TB page in regards to your question:

From Cindy:  Please take me where you may so that I can see these caches and the world. I already know I will probably end up at the short caches because of my weight but thats ok. Since I wont fit in any of the caches just place me near the cache and cover me up well.

She has traveled 661 miles so far and thats only been in MI so she has hit a few caches. I think people just place her near the cache or a little distance away as to not give away the cache location.

Funny thing is that she has been making all sorts of appearances at the events we have here so that everyone can enjoy her and then she gets passed on. Its amazing how popular she became in just a short time.