MM Club

Wow, I started this thread on Nov 21, 2003 when I had reached 2000 posts. Somehow I hit 3000 a hour or so ago without noticing. It's not just about the numbers, really!

You can quit anytime you want to... right??

Its not a problem...

You can handle it, right??

Doc, get him some Thorazine (sp) before he hits 5,000 this weekend. ;)

I guarantee I will nothit 5000 posts this weekend.

Monday, maybe, but not this weekend ;)

wimp. :lol:

...too bad I don't have one of those odometer things for rolling over to 3000 posts...

Edited by Team GPSaxophone

...too bad I don't have one of those odometer things for rolling over to 3000 posts...

I lost a bunch of posts during the changeover, otherwise, I think I'd be pushing 1000. I think all of my Cheers posts disappeared into the cyberspace realm.

Just don't use this one......it really makes the voices in my head angry.

Maybe this one is better for you Sparky... nice, relaxing... take a couple of Oxys and sit and watch the purple.... maybe think about something nice like ponies... yeah.. that's it... think about purple ponies...

Maybe this one is better for you Sparky... nice, relaxing... take a couple of Oxys and sit and watch the purple.... maybe think about something nice like ponies... yeah.. that's it... think about purple ponies...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! :P;):lol::P;)

Maybe those on the list should all use this color. It will make us easier to keep in line! ;)

Edited by Team GPSaxophone

Maybe those on the list should all use this color. It will make us easier to keep in line! :lol:

You may be on to something there, smurf-boy! If he see's everything purple, then purple on purple will cancel itself out, and he won't see us at all! ;)

EDIT: Dang open tags!

Edited by Sparky-Watts
Wow, I started this thread on Nov 21, 2003 when I had reached 2000 posts. Somehow I hit 3000 a hour or so ago without noticing. It's not just about the numbers, really!

Every time I see this MM header I think it's about 2000 finds...

My own PTFR has just moved over 1 for the first time ever.

A sad day for me.

Should I shut up and go caching?

I lost a bunch of posts during the changeover, otherwise, I think I'd be pushing 1000. I think all of my Cheers posts disappeared into the cyberspace realm.

I lost a ton being "off" for a month. ;)

Edited by ChrisCindy

Yes, but I see that you're doing a good job of making up for it! Welcome back!

Yes, but I see that you're doing a good job of making up for it! Welcome back!

Why thank you. I have a lot to get out before my next suspension so I got to move fast. LOL

Edited by ChrisCindy
I hope this doesn't hurt my PTFR, but I went out and found a cache today!

Good for you. If I wasn't hacking up lung oysters I might have gone out as well. ;)

Oy, mate.....mebbe you could make that a virtual! :lol:

They move a bit so the coords would be off after they crawled off into the shadows.

I think it's hilarious that Groundspeak is tacitly promoting competition among forum posters by listing stats for the overall top forum posters and the most active daily posters while steadfastly refusing to list similar statistics for top finders and hiders.  But on second thought, inconsistency is the one constant around here.

:lol::P:P I thought the same. I also hear Groucho Marx in the background saying "I would never belong to a club that would have ME as a member." ;);)

BTW my post:find ratio- a very healthy 1.39

Edited by wimseyguy
Well I hope I am better tomorrow so I can get out. I have a job to bid. Plus it is hard to rack up the numbers when the other mass posters are away.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again (lists be da**ed), it sure is good to have ya back, C/C! :rolleyes:

LOL, I am glad to get all these posts out. They were backing up on me. :rolleyes:

I'm impressed ChrisCindy.  The after work posters wont have to dig for the new posts because you've kept them afloat  :rolleyes:  nice work

All in a days work...but really like I said if it weren't for me being sick I would be off doing something else.

Naw....you'd just be off somewhere else doing this on another computer! :rolleyes:

I'm impressed ChrisCindy.  The after work posters wont have to dig for the new posts because you've kept them afloat  :D  nice work

All in a days work...but really like I said if it weren't for me being sick I would be off doing something else.

Naw....you'd just be off somewhere else doing this on another computer! :rolleyes:

I am a blacksmith...computers don't last long in the shop. :rolleyes:

Well I hope I am better tomorrow so I can get out. I have a job to bid. Plus it is hard to rack up the numbers when the other mass posters are away.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again (lists be da**ed), it sure is good to have ya back, C/C! :rolleyes:

LOL, I am glad to get all these posts out. They were backing up on me. :rolleyes:

More fiber can help with that :D