Geocaching on Survivor??

jollybgood

Sorry if someone already mentioned this -- I went through the threads since Thursday and didn't see any mention of it.

Did anyone else watch Survivor thursday as they were looking for the buried cache of food and blankets?

How many of you saw the tree (the Devil's Fork) and immediately thought the cache was hidden in the hollow of the tree??

The locations for Survivor usually become tourist attractions after the show airs -- somebody HAS to find that tree and put a geocache in it.

Jolly R. Blackburn

http://kenzerco.com

"I'd like to buy the world a coke, but I only have fifty cents"

I wondered why nobody had mentioned this, too icon_wink.gif

I laughed when they opened the chest and were disappointed with the contents for the most part. Some of the Survivors seemed to think there'd be a whole supermarket in there! With the way the show's been so far, I'm surprised little pygmy warriors didn't jump out of there and strip away what little clothing the contestants have left LOL

When they opened the treasure chest, it was soggy and most of the contents were moldy.

Gee, where have I seen that before?

That's what they get for using the Gladware equivalent of a treasure chest. Did they think that the contents would stay dry underground in a chest with no seal?

Next time...Tupperware.

No geocachers on that staff obviously.

Mickey

Max Entropy

More than just a name, a lifestyle.