dangerous cache

fakacount

Its at a rest area. Seems safe enough to me. It's not like you have to run across lanes of traffic to find the micro hidden under the reflector on the yellow line.

Have you been to look for this cache? If so, did it seem dangerous to you?

What's the concern here?

Pan

Cachito ergo sum. I Geocache, therefore I am.

quote:
should this cache be allowed. it is in the middle of the interstate.cache

Yes this cache is dangerous, in this day and age any thing we do is dangerous. there are several dangers involved in hunting this cache. The #1 being we have to get out in the real world.

If you have a problem with my cache why did you not bring it to me instead of going on the Forums with it.

I would like to thank all of you who have defended my cache against this coward.

Take a chance or you'll never know. Let your spirits soar!

I had the same reaction as criminal upon seeing the account name. I even wondered if 'fakacount' is a distant cousin of 'J.O. Keener' the cacher who has only one hide in nowheresville Alaska.

I do not know much 'bout the history of these forums, sock-puppets, or trolls, being fairly new to the sport.

quote:
I would like to thank all of you who have defended my cache against this coward.

Take a chance or you'll never know. Let your spirits soar!

What I do know is that rldill is the creator of one of my all time favorite caches I have found so far. I look forward to visiting this new cache and playing frogger in the interstate traffic too. icon_biggrin.gif

These changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes;

Nothing remains quite the same.

Through all of the islands and all of the highlands,

If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane

We've been to this location several times. Based on the track log from our last visit, the cache is probably about 0.15 miles from the nearest non-handicapped parking. Yes, I'm a geek. We've had the pleasure to meet rldill several times and we've enjoyed several of his caches. We plan to try this one Saturday.

A weekend without Geocaching is like a Monday.