geocache guilt-funny last log

mornin'glory

Hey! Ya know I have never had one of my quilts detonated........flying fabric........

Hmmmmmmm

But on a lighter note this quilt is getting bigger by the day! I sent out more squares than I needed and more are comming in each day!

Hope to get a picture posted soon

DxChallenged

"Have you no news on your travels?" the Book of fairy & folk tales of Ireland (1888)

Hey another packet arrived today........From a famous, almost detonated cache!!

The shorts are now in the running for the quilt....

We are presently on the move....2 days of move stuff over until you drop, stuff.....the bonus part is that my kids are now old enough to help rather than needing us to take care of them, they are actually making our task easier.......People said that one day this would happen but after adopting 2 children from Columbia SA and then finding myself pregnant.....I just felt like they would always be ultra needy..........

I plan on piecing the blocks together in the next few days.........Everything will be out of here by Saturday night......so I have to do it before then

At least I can feel like I am caching through the signatures of so many great cachers! I probably won't cache for a couple of month......till all the kinks are out.

Dx

"Have you no news on your travels?" the Book of fairy & folk tales of Ireland (1888)