I would really hate to find this in the forest while out caching...

Ugh... that's just nasty.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Vic:

How do they get it in the can? icon_eek.gif

My aunt owns a horse ranch, and stopped by my apartment one day while on her way to pick up some horse semen from a local farm (she was inseminating a mare that night.) Her vivid description of the process included saying that they have a doll-like thing that resembles a female horse for the male to "do his business" with, which then collects the semen. I guess its similar to a blow-up horse doll. icon_biggrin.gif

quote:

My aunt owns a horse ranch, and stopped by my apartment one day while on her way to pick up some horse semen from a local farm (she was inseminating a mare that night.) Her vivid description of the process included saying that they have a doll-like thing that resembles a female horse for the male to "do his business" with, which then collects the semen. I guess its similar to a blow-up horse doll. icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by GatoRx:

quote:

There is a place near here called SirePower. They harvest (for lack of a better word) the bull seamen of geneticly superior bulls for distribution to cattle and dairy farmers. In the trade, they call that blow-up doll an "AV" standing for artificial vag'a I was fortunate to sit in on a public relations seminar they put on a few years ago where they described their business and processes. They used to leave 35 gal. cans of the stuff on the sidewalk, infront of the drug store in town for the bus to pick up for shipping.

"When you find it, its always in the last place you look."

quote:
Originally posted by GatoRx:

quote:

There is a place near here called SirePower. They harvest (for lack of a better word) the bull seamen of geneticly superior bulls for distribution to cattle and dairy farmers. In the trade, they call that blow-up doll an "AV" standing for artificial vag'a I was fortunate to sit in on a public relations seminar they put on a few years ago where they described their business and processes. They used to leave 35 gal. cans of the stuff on the sidewalk, infront of the drug store in town for the bus to pick up for shipping.

"When you find it, its always in the last place you look."

Knowing a wee (hee hee!) bit about animal husbandry from my past life on the farm, I had no doubts as to how the, uh, fluid found its way into the container. My issue is with the size of the container and the fact that someone just tossed it off, I mean, OUT! like that. What were they thinking?

Is it possible that a farmer/rancher had it stolen and the theives didn't realize what it was until they got it out into the woods?

Why does a naturally occuring, uh, substance require a toxic warning label? The only situation I could imagine it being toxic in is in a room full of fertile female goats or pigs... right?

Why did I feel compelled to comment on this thread? Morbid human curiousity?

Oh and... well, never mind. My days of working at the thoroughbred farm has left me scarred for life. I saw things at the age of 12-13 that ruin a young woman's perspective on, well, relationships shall we say.

*shudder*

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

quote:
Originally posted by runaround:

Suddenly I have this urge to watch There's Something About Mary.

Yeah, that's it! It wasn't semen, it was HAIR GEL!

And that weird shiny stuff on my face means I've been eating a glazed donut... right.

Now, it's getting weird... no, the whole THREAD is weird!

FRACTAL!

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite

It's not whether or not you pick your nose that matters, but where you put the booger...