The Weather

mrmnjewel

The weather is finally cooling off somewhat in

Georgia. Looking forward to getting in a lot of caching this fall and winter. Julia and I took Dayzee the geohound out this past weekend. Did a quick three and had a ball...the air was crisp, the sky was blue, and life was good...Favorite time of year...Just wanted to share that with y'all.

mystats.php?userid=mrmnjewel&vopt=&txtdata=Stats+Rule!&bgcol=FFFFFF&fgcol=000000

The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.---Matthew 13:44

Matt & Julia

To view our online geocaching diary/blog, click here

I wish outer space guys would conquer the Earth and make people their pets, because I'd like to have one of those little beds with my name on it.

- Jack Handey (aka Jack Handy)

quote:
Originally posted by yumitori:

Blah. Up here the snow has started. I'm not ready for it; we just got done with fire season and the forests are finally open again...

Ron/yumitori

---

Remember what the dormouse said...

Hear, hear. I was not ready for the flurries I woke up this morning. The older I get the less I like winter.

That's no Moon, That's a space station!

quote:
Originally posted by Aksor+Raskol:

To TeamX40~ No, that was yesterday (81). Today it's only 75. And I'm still picking tomatoes. icon_biggrin.gif

Exactly, Up here, 75 today would be a record high. That's the funny thing about accumulation(sp?) People complain about it hitting 50 but after 30 days of freezing weather, once it hits 50 again we're outside in a t-shirt.

Fortunately I like the cold.