JOMARAC5 ADMITS TO BEING CAPTAIN URCHIN

canadazuuk

quote:
Originally posted by canadazuuk:

You have no credible explanation as to why all the lying and misleading took place.

There is none. An activity that is known to cause controversy and is still undertaken, <insert my best Church Lady voice> hhhmmmmmmmmmmm, what could THAT be???? Could it beeeeeeee,,,,,, TROLLING! (In this case, organized trolling.) Oh what a tangled web we weave and so on..........

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gif Sacred cows make the best hamburger....Mark Twain.

quote:
Originally posted by DustyJacket:

This is a record, I think.

3 pages over less than a day and a half.

DustyJacket

Not all those that wander are lost. But in my case... icon_biggrin.gif

Where have you been? The original thread that started all of this went over 5 pages in a few hours.

Snicon_razz.gificon_razz.gifgans

texasgeocaching_sm.gif Sacred cows make the best hamburger....Mark Twain.

While I realize this thread may be entertaining, that was certainly never the intent of starting it.

Simply put, Jomarac5 tried to fool many Vancouver area geocachers in regards to the Captain Urchin prank, and when he couldn't handle the 'guilt' anymore, he angrily phoned me up, and ended up admitting what was going on.

Yes J5, you angrily phoned me up, ranted for about 9 minutes about why *I* was the one who was 'off-base', told me I was the bad guy ruining people's fun... and then you had the nerve to tell me NOT to phone you, or contact you by e-mail, as you didn't want to hear anything I had to say about the issue...

That was what prompted me, in about the remaining 2 seconds of the phone call, to tell you to fly away and that I was bringing this issue to the forums...

It can't be summed up in ten words or less.

But maybe you could try these ones on for size:

Jomarac5 only wants to do what Jomarac5 wants to do.

Jomarac5 only wants to do what Jomarac5 wants to do.....

Do you get it finally?

Ack... ack...... ack......... icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Zuuk wrote:

and then you had the nerve to tell me NOT to phone you, or contact you by e-mail

Well, at least that part is true.

C'mon Zuuky, is there a point to all this? I can't see where this is even entertaining to anyone anymore.

And btw Jomarac5, welcome back to the forums...

Once I am finished giving you a good thrashing online tonight, you may return again tomorrow for additonal thrashing. There are other usual suspects that would like to dot you eyes and cross your tees for you, since you appear to have no ability to do it yourself.

No, really Zuuk, is there a point to this? If so, can you get to it?

If not, it appears to be nothing more than a childish vendetta -- and if that's the case, this thread should be closed. Was that last line a threat to my well-being Zuuk?

Enough already, you're making yourself look really silly.

Ack... ack...... ack......... icon_biggrin.gif

No, that last line refers to the sloppy way in which you launched the Captain Urchin Concept, leaving trails and loose ends all over the place.

You tried to conceal that you were involved through various means. You were deceitful when you tried to make it look like it wasn't you.

Me silly?

If that's the case, I should go onto Pat's thread...

Last post for me in this ridiculous discussion.

You wanted to get my name out here in front of everyone and you did. I don't know what you expected that would produce, but it seems that the result was not what you had hoped for. And now you're resorting to... well... I'm not sure what you're resorting to but it's not looking good on you, that's for sure.

It's your thread Zuuk and I no longer wish to participate in it because there doesn't seem to be a point to it. Rant and rave all you want -- perhaps some will still be listening...

See ya later alligator.

Well here goes:

'canada' is obvious

'zuuk' is a combination of 'nuuk' (Capital of Greenland) and Suzuki (maker of affordable 4X4 trucks)...

'tuke' would be 'tuuk', but it's not like that...

'Captain Urchin' is like 'a pirate', except apparently he isn't... I'm obviously confused.

Jeremy said there are 'no good pirates' and I believed him. (refer to the previous sentence)