Premium??

I keep reading there is a free trial for premium? If so how do I go about finding it. My son and I just started playing. Unfortunately, there aren’t any caches around our area and we are limited with time on school nights. I just wanted to check it out first and if it shows some in our area I’m definitely going to buy it. TIA

8 hours ago, tiffy_huxen said:

I keep reading there is a free trial for premium? If so how do I go about finding it. My son and I just started playing. Unfortunately, there aren’t any caches around our area and we are limited with time on school nights. I just wanted to check it out first and if it shows some in our area I’m definitely going to buy it. TIA

Keystone left a link for the 7-day free membership.   :)

You may not be "finding" caches because you're using the phone app. 

Using the app limits you, like igator 210 said, to 2D/2T and below caches, and (IIRC) none other than Traditionals and Events. Take at look on the map in your profile page.

If you look at your profile, a search on all caches from your location shows all the caches you're missing out on (other than Premium Member Only).

I haven't done it (I use a GPSr) but entering caches in manually will allow you to find some while you're waiting for your free week.

Stop back if you have problems ...   

Edited by cerberus1
  • Helpful 2
On 3/8/2024 at 5:20 PM, cerberus1 said:

Keystone left a link for the 7-day free membership.   :)

You may not be "finding" caches because you're using the phone app. 

Using the app limits you, like igator 210 said, to 2D/2T and below caches, and (IIRC) none other than Traditionals and Events. Take at look on the map in your profile page.

If you look at your profile, a search on all caches from your location shows all the caches you're missing out on (other than Premium Member Only).

I haven't done it (I use a GPSr) but entering caches in manually will allow you to find some while you're waiting for your free week.

Stop back if you have problems ...   

If you take advantage of the free 7-day Premium Membership from Keystone, you have to LOG OFF of the website AND the phone app, then log back in, otherwise it won't recognize your membership status change and you won't see anything different.