Cache Owner Dashboard - "filter=" not applied

A J Pombo

On 4/17/2023 at 7:16 AM, colleda said:

One of my caches has been pinged by health score. Is there a way to know which one?

I have 3 caches with "low health score" ... can someone help us or should I wait for the reviewer's note when he "temporary disables" that caches?

• Helpful 2

I currently have no direct access to the unhealthy cache pages on the site. When I access the Owner's Dashboard I can see caches that need maintenance or are in poor health. 

But when I click on the button requires maintenance of the owner I have the list of all my caches installed and not only those concerned by the maintenance ... 

Capture d’écran 2023-04-20 à 18.18.16.png

Capture d’écran 2023-04-20 à 18.18.41.png

2 hours ago, Rustynails said:

It's been a few weeks and it continues to be ignored.

What's your factual basis for this statement?  How do you know for certain that a fix isn't in the process of QA testing, or queued up for the next production release?  (You don't need to answer those questions; in fact, I suggest you don't post again to this thread.)

Please be respectful when reporting bugs.  Thanks.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, Keystone said:

What's your factual basis for this statement?  How do you know for certain that a fix isn't in the process of QA testing, or queued up for the next production release?  (You don't need to answer those questions; in fact, I suggest you don't post again to this thread.)

Please be respectful when reporting bugs.  Thanks.

The fact that there has been no update as to its status and no fix for almost a month. And I'm being respectful, please don't assume. I will say no more.

Edited by Rustynails
On 5/1/2023 at 8:58 PM, Frau Potter said:

Our engineers are looking into a solution for this issue. We hope for a fix soon. 

Thanks for your attention to your cache hides. We appreciate your diligence!

I have 6 caches with "low health score". Please, can someone, inside GS-HQ, send me the list of these 6 caches?

Thanks

Edited by A J Pombo

I am having the same problem please can this be solved as it’s very irritating. One way round it at the moment is pretending I’ve hidden a cache and a list of caches that have problems comes up but not ideal .

I will be very grateful when resolved and thank you in advance 

11 minutes ago, OusKonNé & Cétyla said:

I don't know why but I don't have the same layout on my Cache owner dashboard ????

Capture-OC-CO-Dashbord.jpg

The specific filters only show up if you have caches that have been marked as needing maintenance, are currently disabled, have an unanswered Reviewer Note, or are low health.