Found it notifications at mail

bjåen

I think that's a request to add that. I, too, second this idea. It's nice to know when people are finding my adventure lab.

In a similar vein, I would like to have a notification option for new adventure labs that post in an area.

Edited by Mineral2
On 8/4/2020 at 5:27 PM, Mineral2 said:

In a similar vein, I would like to have a notification option for new adventure labs that post in an area.

You change the settings on your phone so the app will let you know if there's a new lab in your area. But we can't figure out what the distance is and you can't just pick a different area. 

On 9/12/2020 at 5:56 AM, Max and 99 said:

You change the settings on your phone so the app will let you know if there's a new lab in your area. But we can't figure out what the distance is and you can't just pick a different area. 

Can you tell me how to do this settings?

Got one just the other day while we were out caching.  Was a fair distance from any place I'd intended to be, so we didn't tackle it at that time, but yes --- definitely received one from the app.  Which, in truth, is annoying.  Yet another location enabled app running in the background somewhere.  Why do so many developers insist on apps that run in the background?  Is notification THAT important?  If so, allow the user to configure the app to send a bloody email notification based upon home location.  Shutting these apps down manually all the time is a right pain.