Map Lists does not work

ABQSnoopyfan

I am working on my PC at home (not on the phone app). When I try to make a Map of my Lists, the Map window that pops up is completely empty. I have never seen this before today. I've tried using both Chrome and Edge with the same result. I can display geocaches on maps, but not if I try to make a map of my Lists. My phone app is working as usual. I like to use my computer at home, though, for planning hikes, and rely on it working. I'm not sure if this is a bug, but did not know where else to submit an inquiry to see if others are experiencing the same thing.

I'm not sure I will know how to find replies to this inquiry, either.

Regards,

Its only partially functioning now. 

You can see the maps but its very difficult to open the cache profile from the geocaching map and you cannot see the roads they are on or near. 

When you switch over to the google maps, you can see the road but you cannot open the cache profile. 

You switch back to the geocaching map and you have to refresh the map. 

I take screen shots of the caches I am going to be seeking so I do not use data and the areas I go to do not always have cell service for the app. 

What roads display or not will depend on the zoom level of your map, which will in turn depend on the how large an area is covere by your list - the zoom default is so that the whole list appears on the map.

I tested some more and have no issues hitting icons or opening cache pages from the map, independ on what map type I am using.

If you wanted to post some screenshots and let us know what browser and browser version you are using we could use that as a starting point to look into it further.

@edscott In line with Moun10Bike's comment above,  the latest production version of Chrome is Version 81.0.4044.138.

Here is a more general overview for different operating systems. I recommend updating to the latest build and trying again.

Platform Version Release Date
Chrome on Windows 81.0.4044.138 2020-05-05
Chrome on macOS 81.0.4044.138 2020-05-05
Chrome on Linux 81.0.4044.138 2020-05-05
Chrome on Android 81.0.4044.138 2020-05-05
Chrome on iOS 81.0.4044.124 2020-04-22

From the laptop dashboard I cannot open my lists at all.

I get the same message as in the screenshot from edscott.

But I can see my lists on the app on my phone.

From the thread above, is this a bug, or is it an upgrade (in which case I won't be able to access them until I can afford a new computer as i have a very old OS)?