Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
kerux7

View old log entries

I would like to review my old log entries for each cache I have found for the past four years in order to count all of my FTFs. PQ does not appear to help with that. Is there a way to find and search all of my old log entries?

5 minutes ago, kerux7 said:

I would like to review my old log entries for each cache I have found for the past four years in order to count all of my FTFs. PQ does not appear to help with that. Is there a way to find and search all of my old log entries?

You may use Your Geocaching logs (All).

Edited by RuideAlmeida
  • Helpful 1

A PQ "My Finds" includes all your found caches (also archived ones) with your logs. It should contain all info needed. Of course, FTF is not something "official" so it's not included in any searches.

A MyFinds PQ opened in any waypoint manager (Like GSAK) will allow you to quickly go through your logs (or even search them for "FTF").

https://www.geocaching.com/my/logs.aspx?s=1&lt=2

That's the listing of your Found logs, as opposed to all logs. that said, you really want a MyFinds Pocket Query.  You'd have open each log link... it's a lot clicking.

https://www.geocaching.com/pocket/

It's at the bottom

You can receive a Pocket Query containing a list of all the caches you have found, along with your log entries. Running this query will add it to the current queue for the day.

Once you have it, you will need some means to open it and search.  GSAK is the premier tool for this, but there are other ways.  Looks like you are using a standard phrase {*FTF*}

and GSAK can be set to filter on it, producing a list of those FTF finds.

Thanks for getting out after a couple of mine, and congrats on the FTFs too.

Try ProjectGC. It has a macro that returns a list of possible FTF.

• Helpful 1

On 2/18/2019 at 4:27 PM, K13 said:

Try ProjectGC. It has a macro that returns a list of possible FTF.

That's my recommendation also.  I don't have any of mine tagged as {FTF} and it still found all of them.  I do add them to a private bookmark list as I get them and also check them in GSAK. But Project-GC seems to do just fine without any special handling.

• Upvote 1