Premium -- is it worth it?

randomactsofkindness

10 hours ago, RuideAlmeida said:

We need that you validate your email, please.

I don't understand, I have validate my e-mail ...
My forum profile is not linked with the right account.
My account name is remy&chris and not "REMY" and the e-mail adress is : klaxon27@gmail.com

To me I think it's definitely worth it.. I went out again tonight with a couple buddies i was trying to get into it. And there seemed to be quite a bit of 'premium' caches that they were unable to log, so we ended up not even finding. Not to mention all the great features you get on the website like finding new caches, and other customizational buffs. 30 bucks for a whole year is a pretty fair price imo!  Hope you decide to pull the trigger and get it.  You won't regret it if you plan on getting into it more seriously

Hello folks, I read here it's maybe possible to get a trial to check out the premium features? We're running about 100 Caches as basic right now (about some years..) and i'm not sure if it's useful for us so it would be great to give it a try:)

Greetz from germany, 

Cryssimo 

5 minutes ago, GEO COWBOYS said:

Question: I ordered several items yesterday evening from the Geo Store. One of the items included a 30 day premium membership. Does anyone know if it will automatically be attached to my membership online (probably Monday) or a card will me shipped with the order?

I really don't know what Geo Store is... but mostly for sure you will need a code, so you can activate the Premium Membership by yourself.