Premium -- is it worth it?

randomactsofkindness

Hi, I've just signed up to basic because I want to do some geocaching on holiday with my kids but all the caches in the town we are going to are premium ones :(

Can anyone provide a code to try out premium for month please? If it's any good I'll pay the subscription afterwards to use at home.

Thanks so much if anyone can help.

3 minutes ago, keithbkl said:

Please Help!!! I'm still unable to see premium geocache.  It shows that I have a basic membership instead of premium.

Your profile says you are a premium member already, so no need for a trial code.  If you're having trouble with the official app, try exiting it, power down your phone and then try again.

Hello!  I've been away from Geocaching for 15 years!  I'm back.  I would really like to try out the premium features to see if it is worth the money.  Just brought my daughter on her first cache this morning! :)  Forgot how much fun it was!  Can I get a trial code?  Thank you!!! :) 

I was about to go out for my first Cache today. Any chance I can get a free trial?

Also is there a difference between signing up on the website vs the app? If I get the premium can I use it on both eh website and my phone? 

Edited by OutforCache
update