Premium -- is it worth it?

randomactsofkindness

How do I update the app to show that I have a membership? The code has gone through fine on the account online. I have deleted and reinstalled the app and logged out and in but it still isn't showing. Does it take a while?

2 minutes ago, sjr34 said:

How do I update the app to show that I have a membership? The code has gone through fine on the account online. I have deleted and reinstalled the app and logged out and in but it still isn't showing. Does it take a while?

What is the app saying?

Hi all!

After a few years of thinking about it, we finally joined the club. There's a lot of Premium caches though, and we would really like to try them out. Also curious about the other pro's of the Premium membership. Could you give us a trial so we can find out if it's beneficial to us?

Thanks in advance!

Lex en Es

4 hours ago, sjr34 said:

You are PM already to everyone else. I suggest that you logoff and login again, both with your profile and homepage/app.

Hi All!

Just got into geocaching to get my partner and I out of the house, this could potentially become a great new hobby we can do together on weekends and travel up and down the country as well as fun "side missions" when we go on holiday.

Any chance I can get a premium trial code so I can decide if it would be worthwhile?

Thank you!

3 minutes ago, shaggs31 said:

Hi, my son (mapboy8) and I would like to try a free 30 trial. Would it be possible to get some?

In fact, these vouchers only apply to whom always have ever been Basic Member, so after you use one, you can't use another.

So you can get only one. Sorry. :(

Sent!

Check your profile email, please.

Hm, I seem to have the same problem as some of the others. I got the confirmation email and my profile on the forum says 'Premium', but the app and site don't. I logged out and in on everything, but it still doesn't work. Did anyone else solve this yet?