Premium -- is it worth it?

randomactsofkindness

26 minutes ago, Sacajawea Team said:

I am working on getting my family back into Geocaching.  Just bought a new GPS and was hoping I could get a Premium trial to see how it works with my GPS.  Thanks!

Your account would not be eligible to redeem a trial code since you have had Premium membership in the past.

1 hour ago, RuideAlmeida said:

Sent!

Check your profile email, please.

Sorry but could you explain me how to use Premium correctly? I redeemed the code and got an e-mail from GC.com that my free trial has started but I can't use Pocket Queries. There is an error message: "Sorry but you have to be premium member to use this feature". Aso, my account says I'm Premium member so what's wrong?

Edited by geekon
2 minutes ago, geekon said:

Sorry but could you explain me how to use Premium correctly? I redeemed the code and got an e-mail from GC.com that my free trial has started but I can't use Pocket Queries. There is an error message: "Sorry but you have to be premium member to use this feature". Aso, my account says I'm Premium member so what's wrong?

You are PM already.

Sometimes takes around an hour for the app to update.

I suggest that you logoff and login again, both with your profile and homepage/app.

Bonjour,

Serait-il possible d'avoir un essai gratuit concernant un compte premium ? Merci.

Bonne journée et merci pour ce site qui nous permet de découvrir de très beaux endroits. (Have a nice day and thank you for discovering beautifull places)

Lapin Vert (Green Rabbit)

Hi ! I just discovered Geocatching a few days ago and I think that it's such an amazing concept ! I would also love to try the premium trial to see the differences between the basic if that's possible ? Can someone give me a code ? 

Thanks so much in advance ! 

Elodie2203