Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
Laval K-9

A walk in the world of the Mouse cointest

Time for a little cointest... :D

I've just returned from a trip with my family to Disney World in Orlando and I walked quite a bit each day of our stay ;)

mickey2.jpg

You have to guess the number of steps I walked from Sunday morning to Friday night.

The person who will be the closest without going over will be the winner of a Summer Solstice Event geocoin.

The cointest will end on Saturday night at 9 o'clock (my time) or before should someone guess the exact number of steps.

Only one guess per participant. If you guess more than once, only your first guess will be taken in consideration.

Let's see those numbers :cool:

my guess is 61, 908. Love the photo, and hope you had a lovely time. First to Post :) Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

That really is a beautiful picture of you and your family.

I'm guessing that you had a lot of fun :)

For the cointest I think that you have made 89,985 steps

Time for a little cointest... :D

I've just returned from a trip with my family to Disney World in Orlando and I walked quite a bit each day of our stay ;)

mickey2.jpg

You have to guess the number of steps I walked from Sunday morning to Friday night.

The person who will be the closest without going over will be the winner of a Summer Solstice Event geocoin.

The cointest will end on Saturday night at 9 o'clock (my time) or before should someone guess the exact number of steps.

Only one guess per participant. If you guess more than once, only your first guess will be taken in consideration.

Let's see those numbers :cool:

. 72,634 steps

Well, ageocacher walks a lot and especialy during a Orlando visit.

55.874 steps.

84,551, after I deducted 1,283 side-steps to the Ice Cream stand ...

Final total ... 85,834

(you already have my address .... :rolleyes: ... )

220,000 Steps (4)pieces of chewed gum on the bottom of your sneakers and (3) sticky spilled soda drinks and (1) Doggy gift in the parking lot :)

Hope you had a good vacation, enjoyed the parks and found some of those virtuals and other caches in the area. I guess 81,037 steps.

Seekerfamily

It's a small world after all! But not that park, glad you and your family had a great time so my guess is 66585 steps :)

My guess is 60001 steps.

Hope you had a great time!

220,000 Steps (4)pieces of chewed gum on the bottom of your sneakers and (3) sticky spilled soda drinks and (1) Doggy gift in the parking lot :)

That you won't find at Disney World. They don't sell chewing gum and they pick the mess and poop before it reaches the ground :P

Before saying the name of the winner, here is a detailed list for each day of our walking adventure.

Sunday 20,549

Monday 20,099

Tuesday 22,216

Wednesday 23,574

Thusday 26,136

Friday 31,285

For a total of 143,859 steps :o

The winner is Jesterphox with 115,001 steps :D

Just send me your addy in a private message and the coin will be on its way :)

Your family is adorable!

I'm guessing you chased Mickey all over the park, so I think you did 7,325,189 steps. 😀

It felt like it when I came home :rolleyes:

Claire your feet must need a rest after all that walking, thanks for the cointest and congrat's Jesterphox :)

Claire your feet must need a rest after all that walking, thanks for the cointest and congrat's Jesterphox :)

If I were still at Disney World, I wouldn't mind walking. But here back home, sidewalks are snowy, icy and dirty. If you walk the dogs, they get back all wet and dirty and the outside of my left leg (that is the side I have my dog when walking) and boot are a total mess. Not fun anymore :cry: