Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
lumbricus

30,000 published Waymarks

12 posts in this topic

Hi friends,

few minutes ago I published Waymark 30,000, not to mention all the declined ones. The next days I will go through all my categories and I will add new officers. I want to give others the possibility to review Waymarks, it's a great way to interact with other Waymarkers/Geocachers worldwide, if you are not a native english speaker your english will be improved pretty fast 'cause you will interact daily in english.

Regards,

-lumbricus

Congrats on 30,000 approvals! You're the most active officer in the Waymarking community. Without you, many categories would stagnate, awaiting your approval. I hope you still stay active in the community, you've been a great asset for us all!

I am interested, not only to improve my english :laughing:

Thank you for your proposal

A really great milestone! Thank you for all your work and commitment! You are truly one of the most important supporters of this hobby.

I saw your remark in the approval comment this morning, and I am very happy that this milestone was my waymark. But it was not only one of my waymarks as most of the others. It was also a waymark in a category I founded and that is quite rare, and even more it is the 50th waymark in this category and it also covers a quite weird and little known piece of local history.

And that is not enough. It was also the waymark I have suffered most so far to get it. It was a really unpleasant and stressful adventure and I swore and cursed and only hoped to get back up again, no matter how bruised and dirty. As much as I enjoy visits to my waymarks, whenever you are in that area, I can only advise to not go there: http://www.Waymarking.com/waymarks/WMRDVD_Tripoint_of_Aargau_Basel_Landschaft_and_Solothurn_Anwil_BL_Switzerland.

Only too bad that it was three short of my #4444. This would really have been the top. B)

Congrats!.... I'm glad someone likes to do reviews....it's not my favorite task as my numbers show.

Don't know how you do it.

With a job and young family to boot 😨

Thank you. I know you have approved lots of mine since you sign them.

Fantastic job.

The Waymarking email system continues to balk at times. I found that I was a new officer in two categories before I saw emails about it; and even then I only got notified of the second category after I had already seen waymarks to approve. Funny way to find out.

Keep it up lumbricus. You continue to be an inspiration to the community.

Congratulations man :-)

Thanks for all your friendly words. You should check your categories tomorrow, I will free some votes in 24 hours. :laughing:

I will not stop Waymarking, just want to open it a little bit more.

Congratulations my good friend!

I wonder how many of those WMs you approved were mine? LOTS, for sure!! :D

Well done, lumbricus

Have you noticed not all English words are spelled the same? Canadians add too many U/s. :rolleyes: