Found puzzles

Misha

Hello,

I feel that having puzzle finals for found puzzles visible would be a good option to reduce the work for reviewers. It would reduce the number of too close hides that makes reviewers need to correspond with hiders.

Another thing I would like to have is the ability to save a pocket query from the new search page for premium members.

Thank you

Misha LeBlanc, CTech Geomatics, CLT

Moncton, NB, Canada

Hello,

I feel that having puzzle finals for found puzzles visible would be a good option to reduce the work for reviewers. It would reduce the number of too close hides that makes reviewers need to correspond with hiders.

What would be the point of even having puzzles caches if you could go to the map to locate them?

Hello,

What would be the point of even having puzzles caches if you could go to the map to locate them?

Methinks she is referring to her found puzzles.

Hello,

Well if you found them, wouldn't you know where they are?

Hello,

Exactly only the found ones I don't want to see those that are still out there to be located! My motive is that we can avoid those we have signed when hiding new caches. I have no idea of where 70% were hidden even a few weeks after unless they were special.

I have found 509 Mystery Caches, maybe 30 are challenges, ~80% active and most within 20 miles of my QTH which is exactly where I hide new ones.

Take care,

Misha

BTW Misha = Mike in Russian

PS: #400 just published :D

Hello,

Methinks the OP is too and I agree with idea. The part about the reviewer through me off. Thx.

Edited by GeoTrekker26

You can correct the coordinates of a puzzle or multi, and the final will show up on the map in pocket queries and when you download to your GPS.

And you can have a bookmark list of "solved" puzzles. Makes it quick and easy to do a pq of them.

It would be nice/fun to have the icon on the map changed to a check mark or something to quickly see where the solved puzzles are located, waiting to be found.

B.

You can correct the coordinates of a puzzle or multi, and the final will show up on the map in pocket queries and when you download to your GPS.

And you can have a bookmark list of "solved" puzzles. Makes it quick and easy to do a pq of them.

It would be nice/fun to have the icon on the map changed to a check mark or something to quickly see where the solved puzzles are located, waiting to be found.

B.

It would also be nice if there was a quick and easy way to create that bookmark list of solved puzzles. Okay, it's fairly easy to add any cache to an existing bookmark list but it has to be done one at a time. Using the new search I can see that I have about 100 caches which "have corrected coordinates" (I know that I have solve a lot more puzzles but never used the corrected coordinates form). Wouldn't it be nice if I could just "Save Results as a Bookmark" instead of adding 100 caches, one by one, to a bookmark list?