Fish in Cache!

So the other day I was riding a 26 mile bike trail and decided to stop for a multi and the first step has an ammo can with a clue and a compass. OH YEAH AND A FISH!!!(I never finished the cache because of that!) It had to be in there for a week because it was rotted, I contacted the cache owner and they already did the maintenance but still I wonder who would do that. Whats the grossest thing you've ever found in a cache?

What's the grossest thing you've ever found in a cache?

This was my cache, where the 2nd to find discovered a poop inside. In an ammo box a half mile into the forest, no trail. Box hanging on a branch by a rope. The muggle lowered the container, placed the poop, then raised the container back in place. The finder was of course shocked. I convinced her to change the text of the log to just "found container muggled", and in turn I archived it with no fanfare (this way the muggle received no gratification for all his hard work). And I archived the other nearby unmuggled cache, just to be on the safe side. Next I went to the car wash and power-washed the container. Then I dried it and painted the inside white. Then I hung it again in the same park, but in a spot much tougher to access. No problems since.

Edited by kunarion
What's the grossest thing you've ever found in a cache?

This was my cache, where the 2nd to find discovered a poop inside. In an ammo box a half mile into the forest, no trail. Box hanging on a branch by a rope. The muggle lowered the container, placed the poop, then raised the container back in place. The finder was of course shocked. I convinced her to change the text of the log to just "found container muggled", and in turn I archived it with no fanfare (this way the muggle received no gratification for all his hard work). And I archived the other nearby unmuggled cache, just to be on the safe side. Next I went to the car wash and power-washed the container. Then I dried it and painted the inside white. Then I hung it again in the same park, but in a spot much tougher to access. No problems since.

Ha!

Not sure if I'd rather find a fish in a cache, or a cache in a fish.

Who am I? My name is Ish

On my hand I have a dish.

I have this dish to help me wish.

When I wish to make a wish

I wave my hand with a big swish swish.

Then I say, "I wish for fish!"

And I get fish right on my dish.

So...

If you wish to make a wish,

you may swish for fish with my Ish wish dish.

Not sure if I'd rather find a fish in a cache, or a cache in a fish.

Who am I? My name is Ish

On my hand I have a dish.

I have this dish to help me wish.

When I wish to make a wish

I wave my hand with a big swish swish.

Then I say, "I wish for fish!"

And I get fish right on my dish.

So...

If you wish to make a wish,

you may swish for fish with my Ish wish dish.

:lol:

640px-You_may_swish_for_fish_with_my_ish_wish_dish.jpg

Edited by knowschad

So the other day I was riding a 26 mile bike trail and decided to stop for a multi and the first step has an ammo can with a clue and a compass. OH YEAH AND A FISH!!!(I never finished the cache because of that!) It had to be in there for a week because it was rotted, I contacted the cache owner and they already did the maintenance but still I wonder who would do that. Whats the grossest thing you've ever found in a cache?

Huh!

a fish in a cache found by Fisher513!

Go figure! :huh: