How can I completely remove the "Last Visit: Sunday, February 15, 2015" part from my PUBLIC profile?

Fenrissimo

You cant remove it.

Don't log in to the site?

IF you access the site via the Groundspeak Api (by phone) it wont show a "Last Visit" on the website...

+1 with the phone.

If your bothered by someone, somwhere, knowing what day you looked at a site, may be a good idea not to visit again.

If you're concerned about privacy, don't use the internet.

I'm not being snarky here, but there are bigger problems with privacy than your last login date. Social media sites, forums like this one, photo sharing, etc ... share more private info than login dates.

You should be much more concerned about the fact that, if you log your finds, that anybody can see where you were on what dates.

If you're concerned about privacy, don't use the internet.

I'm not being snarky here, but there are bigger problems with privacy than your last login date. Social media sites, forums like this one, photo sharing, etc ... share more private info than login dates.

You should be much more concerned about the fact that, if you log your finds, that anybody can see where you were on what dates.

Even more so don't use a website that'a all about going to a specific spot on earth then telling everyone about your experience.

You cant remove it.

IF you access the site via the Groundspeak Api (by phone) it wont show a "Last Visit" on the website...

+1 with the phone.

If your bothered by someone, somwhere, knowing what day you looked at a site, may be a good idea not to visit again.

Please explain the phone thing. I just checked, and it shows my last visit as 2-18-15 (today). I most definitely did not access it by computer today - I used a phone. :lostsignal:

Any solution to the issue depends a bit on whether this is a general concern or based on specific life events and people.

For example, someone raised this issue before, and I got the impression that the issue was a former spouse pointing to time spent caching as detracting from parenting duties.

You cant remove it.

+1 with the phone.

Please explain the phone thing. I just checked, and it shows my last visit as 2-18-15 (today). I most definitely did not access it by computer today - I used a phone. :lostsignal:

Use an app, that uses the Groundspeak api to find and log your caches.

The 'Site' doesn't record your last visit.

Look at the new users with low Found It counts, and their last visit is "Never" as they only access the site with the phone app.

I'm not sure if visiting the forums, with your Groundspeak username, counts as a 'visit' or not... :unsure:

(The c:app (that shall not be named) will record your last visit, as it accesses the site and identifies itself as a web browser.)

Edited by Bear and Ragged

I have a privacy concern. How can I completely remove the "Last Visit: Sunday, February 15, 2015" part from my PUBLIC profile?

I do not want this information visible to everyone.

I see you live in Denmark, but occasionally visit Norway and Canada, have 9 finds from 2013, and 9 from 2014. You own one hide, as well as a pair of black knitted gloves, and will move the occasional TB. Nothing too interesting that I'd be concerned about.

I have a privacy concern. How can I completely remove the "Last Visit: Sunday, February 15, 2015" part from my PUBLIC profile?

I see you live in Denmark, but occasionally visit Norway and Canada, have 9 finds from 2013, and 9 from 2014. You own one hide, as well as a pair of black knitted gloves, and will move the occasional TB. Nothing too interesting that I'd be concerned about.

Your dossier failed to mention the one post in this forum. :laughing:

Your dossier failed to mention the one post in this forum. :laughing:

I wish we knew the backstory. That could help suggest a solution or workaround. Also, many of us are newsy. :D

The black gloves fly below the radar, but that hat makes a distinctive fashion statement. Red-flag that in the dossier! :lol: