Habercacher coins

habercacher

Yes folks, after a lengthy absence, I am back at it. This time with my caching team- my gf, our daughter of 15 months, and her 4 legged brother. And yes, I will resume hand making my coins. I'm not sure if these would still be desirable, but I shall make some regardless. There once was a waiting list way back when. I remember a few of you. So if anyone still wants to trade, I'll consider some coins. I will slightly redesign the new coins for 2014. I may consider making them trackable as well. Cheers! 547d1ea1-3f6a-49a9-93f0-3fc8301ed9e3.jpg

Yes folks, after a lengthy absence, I am back at it. This time with my caching team- my gf, our daughter of 15 months, and her 4 legged brother. And yes, I will resume hand making my coins. I'm not sure if these would still be desirable, but I shall make some regardless. There once was a waiting list way back when. I remember a few of you. So if anyone still wants to trade, I'll consider some coins. I will slightly redesign the new coins for 2014. I may consider making them trackable as well. Cheers! 547d1ea1-3f6a-49a9-93f0-3fc8301ed9e3.jpg

I would love to trade for a handmade coin. :)

I still remember meeting you online, and how exciting it was to generate a coin trade with you. Really kinda made my day back when geocoins pretty much were all I did ;) I even have that special version next to the regular version, kind of a one off you gave me. Still two of the coolest coins in my collection, and they rest gently in my "keeper" pile, which is less than 50% of the pile it was a year ago. I sure hope you continue your handmade style, and leave off the silly tracking. They're way to cool to clutter up with all that wording.

TMA