Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
habercacher

Habercacher coins

Yes folks, after a lengthy absence, I am back at it. This time with my caching team- my gf, our daughter of 15 months, and her 4 legged brother. And yes, I will resume hand making my coins. I'm not sure if these would still be desirable, but I shall make some regardless. There once was a waiting list way back when. I remember a few of you. So if anyone still wants to trade, I'll consider some coins. I will slightly redesign the new coins for 2014. I may consider making them trackable as well. Cheers! 547d1ea1-3f6a-49a9-93f0-3fc8301ed9e3.jpg

Definitely interested in trackable versions of your handmade geocoins.

(ed: clarify sp)

Edited by nevadanick

I would love to add your handmade coin to my collection!

Yes folks, after a lengthy absence, I am back at it. This time with my caching team- my gf, our daughter of 15 months, and her 4 legged brother. And yes, I will resume hand making my coins. I'm not sure if these would still be desirable, but I shall make some regardless. There once was a waiting list way back when. I remember a few of you. So if anyone still wants to trade, I'll consider some coins. I will slightly redesign the new coins for 2014. I may consider making them trackable as well. Cheers! 547d1ea1-3f6a-49a9-93f0-3fc8301ed9e3.jpg

I would love to trade for a handmade coin. :)

I have always coveted your handmade coin. Trackable or not.

I love handmade. :wub:

I still remember meeting you online, and how exciting it was to generate a coin trade with you. Really kinda made my day back when geocoins pretty much were all I did ;) I even have that special version next to the regular version, kind of a one off you gave me. Still two of the coolest coins in my collection, and they rest gently in my "keeper" pile, which is less than 50% of the pile it was a year ago. I sure hope you continue your handmade style, and leave off the silly tracking. They're way to cool to clutter up with all that wording.

TMA

Thanks for the kind word folks! I will start my list ;) Glad to know some of you are still around ;)

i would love a trade also!

Clarifying that I am interested in ANY of your handmade coins, trackable would be a plus, but certainly not required.

Looking forward to your creations !!

Definitely interested in trackable versions of your handmade geocoins.

(ed: clarify sp)

I will hopefully unveil a new version of my coin in a month or so. Stay tuned. Thanks for the interest :) 

18 hours ago, habercacher said:

I will hopefully unveil a new version of my coin in a month or so. Stay tuned. Thanks for the interest :) 

Awesome! I would love to trade for one!

please add me to the trade list !

ILYK

ILYL

Add me to the trade or sell list please!

Edited by manu luq