Astronomically incorrect souvenir

Bunya

Anyone else noticed that the picture in the souvenir for 6th August is "impossible"?

The rightmost star would be hidden by the moon.

I mentioned in another thread that the "Additional Information" on every souvenir page for the 31 Days souvenirs was the same. I thought that at the very least they could have written something unique about each day, for example, August 3 is National Watermelon Day. I saw a notification from GS that August 1st was National IPA day (I often wonder if they forget that this is an international game). What they neglected to mention was that August 1st was also National Raspberry Cream Pie and National Orgasm day.

It seems to me that there were a lot better ways to celebrate August 1st than lifting up a light post skirt for a souvenir.

Anyone else noticed that the picture in the souvenir for 6th August is "impossible"?

The rightmost star would be hidden by the moon.

I mentioned in another thread that the "Additional Information" on every souvenir page for the 31 Days souvenirs was the same. I thought that at the very least they could have written something unique about each day, for example, August 3 is National Watermelon Day. I saw a notification from GS that August 1st was National IPA day (I often wonder if they forget that this is an international game). What they neglected to mention was that August 1st was also National Raspberry Cream Pie and National Orgasm day.

It seems to me that there were a lot better ways to celebrate August 1st than lifting up a light post skirt for a souvenir.

At least someone got to lift up a skirt, I had to rummage around a bush for mine.

Lifting up skirts, rummaging around a bush AND National Orgasm Day all in one? Wow, I thought this was a family friendly game.

:anitongue:

I had a hard time even locating the box and once I found it I still had to put out an effort to get into it, mind you I will take some of the blame, it was dark and I was groping around without a light. At some point I did brush across something wet and slimy that almost deterred me from finishing the job but I pushed on and in the end I got #2.