Fun with some candy mission

lorca.nl

Mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhh, delicous!!!!!!

Name sent: May 6

Name received: May 13

Mission Sent

Mission Received: May 17

Last time my mission was the last one, this time I'm first!! Thanks Getzie Family for the great mission!!! I will post Pictures later, but the candies are already almost gone :laughing:

Mission Sent

Last time my mission was the last one, this time I'm first!! Thanks Getzie Family for the great mission!!! I will post Pictures later, but the candies are already almost gone :laughing:

JEPP JEPP we want PICZZZZZZZ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As promised:

candymissionbtya2d0jfm.jpg

A really GREAT candy card, Vruchten Hartjes (on the picture it looks untouched but believe me there were a lot missing at that time :rolleyes: ) and two great Endless Knot coins!

Thank you so much for the great mission, Getzie Family!

Name sent: May 7, 2013

Name received May 13, 2013

Mission Sent

Mission Received

whomever gets my name, don't worry about my geocoin wants list...i simply enjoy the surprise !

ILYK

still waiting for a coin for sending (anyone care to guess which?) mission will be on its way before memorial day (US) whether that coi makes it here or not.

ILYK

As promised:

A really GREAT candy card, Vruchten Hartjes (on the picture it looks untouched but believe me there were a lot missing at that time :rolleyes: ) and two great Endless Knot coins!

WOOOOWWWWWWWW :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mission Sent

You couldn't wait? At least until one of us received his candies too :o

Glad to see you received this one so fast :D

As promised:

GREAT! now we don't need to be popping corn waiting for you :P

:drama: I'm gonna sit and watch all the pretty coins and sweets turn up. :D

a11ca365-9471-44ea-a22b-93ef60517d5f.jpg

My what a surprise I received from usyoopers today! Was sitting around with the family when the mailman showed up. Was excited because I noticed a package from avroair that I knew to be a couple of anubis coins. Saw an odd-shaped box with unknown sender I assumed to be for my better half. She started unwrapping the package. There was a box with pictures of eggrolls and sweet and sour sauce. She thought I had bought her something for a surprise. I kept saying I didn't know what it was which seemed to worsen the situation and make her further believe it was a surprise. Once she broke into the package I saw a candy related item, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I said "that's from the coin mission". Both she and my daughter looked at me like I was from Mars. Since they are disinterested in my coin obsession, I hadn't told them about the latest mission. Once I explained it, she then said that she had seen the card and candy that I had bought for my mission to send a few days ago. In fact she didn't tell me about it because she thought it was intended for her after a minor disagreement we had had the day before.cry.gif Looks like someone needs to make another trip to the card and candy store. At that point, I took over checking out the gift. Wow, some specialty fudge and chocolate from a local Michigan chocolate maker, 2 fantastic coins, and a couple of personal items. The fudge was tasted by all 4 in the family and voted on to be the best fudge ever! And we've sampled quite a bit in Branson, MO. Oh I forgot to mention the sig_popcorn.gifsig_popcorn.gifsig_popcorn.gif POPCORN, cherry/almond/caramel-covered! The reason you don't see that is because it was polished off before pictures could be taken.

Thanks, usyoopers. You're the greatest.

I'm ready for the next mission!!!!

Name sent: May 13, 2013

Name received: May 13, 2013

Mission sent: May 18, 2013

Mission received: May 20, 2013

a11ca365-9471-44ea-a22b-93ef60517d5f.jpg

My what a surprise I received from usyoopers today! Was sitting around with the family when the mailman showed up. Was excited because I noticed a package from avroair that I knew to be a couple of anubis coins. Saw an odd-shaped box with unknown sender I assumed to be for my better half. She started unwrapping the package. There was a box with pictures of eggrolls and sweet and sour sauce. She thought I had bought her something for a surprise. I kept saying I didn't know what it was which seemed to worsen the situation and make her further believe it was a surprise. Once she broke into the package I saw a candy related item, and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I said "that's from the coin mission". Both she and my daughter looked at me like I was from Mars. Since they are disinterested in my coin obsession, I hadn't told them about the latest mission. Once I explained it, she then said that she had seen the card and candy that I had bought for my mission to send a few days ago. In fact she didn't tell me about it because she thought it was intended for her after a minor disagreement we had had the day before.cry.gif Looks like someone needs to make another trip to the card and candy store. At that point, I took over checking out the gift. Wow, some specialty fudge and chocolate from a local Michigan chocolate maker, 2 fantastic coins, and a couple of personal items. The fudge was tasted by all 4 in the family and voted on to be the best fudge ever! And we've sampled quite a bit in Branson, MO. Oh I forgot to mention the sig_popcorn.gifsig_popcorn.gifsig_popcorn.gif POPCORN, cherry/almond/caramel-covered! The reason you don't see that is because it was polished off before pictures could be taken.

Thanks, usyoopers. You're the greatest.

I'm ready for the next mission!!!!

Name sent: May 13, 2013

Mission sent: May 18, 2013

Mission received: May 20, 2013

I'm glad you enjoyed the treats! I was worried about the tornadoes going on in Oklahoma, glad you are all ok!!

Received a great package today from Bartians! Cutest card (I'm such a dog person!), fun candy, and an awesome King Tut Anubis event version geocoin! Thanks so much, Bartians - you did great on your first mission! :grin: The Sweet Tarts didn't last five minutes after opening with my daughter visiting!

c14ed881-953c-4cb5-9798-c99c1f5770c2.jpg

Got mine off in the mail yesterday, too. Thanks for a fun mission and to lorca.nl for hosting it. :)

Mission sent: May 20, 2013

Mission received: May 21, 2013

Received a great package today from Bartians! Cutest card (I'm such a dog person!), fun candy, and an awesome King Tut Anubis event version geocoin! Thanks so much, Bartians - you did great on your first mission! :grin: The Sweet Tarts didn't last five minutes after opening with my daughter visiting!

c14ed881-953c-4cb5-9798-c99c1f5770c2.jpg

Got mine off in the mail yesterday, too. Thanks for a fun mission and to lorca.nl for hosting it. :)

Mission sent: May 20, 2013

Mission received: May 21, 2013

AW wonka! I remember when i was younger there was a wonka bar that had popping candy in it... can't find it anywhere. plus all the other great wonka products are stupidly exspensive here... :/

Name sent: May 10, 2013

Mission sent: Not yet, sorry - I can't believe they don't have any usable cards in this part of town... Will try again tomorrow!

Mission received: YES! May 24th, 2013:

The nerd sweets were quickly confiscated by my better half, and consumed by the end of the evening (I did get a taste - nice and fresh!). I was fortunate enough to get a Bubu Lubu. Very tasty, some of my favourite chocolate flavours in there! The Hot Tamales were ... eh, special. :anicute: We do believe Americans have slightly different taste buds than Norwegians. Over here, cinnamon usually goes into pastry or on top of porridge, in very small amounts - definitely never as a main ingredient of candy. :anicute: I shared it with my colleagues at work, though - lots of fun!

And a geocoin + pathtag very suitable for the mission. Thanks a lot, SixLittleSpookies!

mission_candy_2013.jpg

Mission sent: Not yet, sorry - I can't believe they don't have any usable cards in this part of town... Will try again tomorrow!

The nerd sweets were quickly confiscated by my better half, and consumed by the end of the evening (I did get a taste - nice and fresh!). I was fortunate enough to get a Bubu Lubu. Very tasty, some of my favourite chocolate flavours in there! The Hot Tamales were ... eh, special. :anicute: We do believe Americans have slightly different taste buds than Norwegians. Over here, cinnamon usually goes into pastry or on top of porridge, in very small amounts - definitely never as a main ingredient of candy. :anicute: I shared it with my colleagues at work, though - lots of fun!

And a geocoin + pathtag very suitable for the mission. Thanks a lot, SixLittleSpookies!

mission_candy_2013.jpg

I'm jealous of the nerds. They're my fav and so expensive here. £4.50 for a box that size :(

1369602171[/url]' post='5254233']

mission_candy_2013.jpg

Never heard of a bubulubu. Had to google it. Sounds interesting. It said its eaten frozen a lot. Will have to keep my eyes open for that when traveling.

Name send May 12, 2013

May 14, 2013 Read the mail.

Mission Sent: May 14, 2013 FTS.

Mission Received: May 30,2013

75b89156-10f0-4f7e-9f57-be669bd5c74f.jpg?rnd=0.1878123

876d716c-e8f3-4e59-b4e0-693714396bc3.jpg

8131c1ef-731e-413a-89fd-1101d28a0e5b.jpg

Hello Marie & Richard

Thanks for the Verry nice candy and verry verry nice Norwegian coin he becoms an special place in our collection.

I will send the card with a new pathtag on his way at my next mission.

Greetings Olaf aka The GETZIE FAMLY.

Edited by Getzie family

It has been awhile since we have been in a mission, this sounds like fun!

Name sent: 9 May 2013

Name received: 13 May 2013

Mission Sent: 17 May 2013.... hope ya like it!!

Mission Received: 30 May 2013

Sorry, no pictures. I used to know how to get them to the forums but it just doesn't seem to be working for me today. :o A very nice package from yanagi came today, gummi bears and a really big chocolate bar to munch on. Their personal coin and pathtag also....very nice! Also a big coin with a green gem in the middle...it is at home and I'm at work so I can't give a better description,( in addition to not being able to post a picture my home computer seems to have up and died) it is really cool though, I hadn't seen one like it before.

Thanks lorca for hosting this mission, it was a very tasty one!!

Name send May 12, 2013

May 14, 2013 Read the mail.

Mission Sent: May 14, 2013 FTS.

Mission Received: May 30,2013

75b89156-10f0-4f7e-9f57-be669bd5c74f.jpg?rnd=0.1878123

876d716c-e8f3-4e59-b4e0-693714396bc3.jpg

8131c1ef-731e-413a-89fd-1101d28a0e5b.jpg

Hello Marie & Richard

Thanks for the Verry nice candy and verry verry nice Norwegian coin he becoms an special place in our collection.

I will send the card with a new pathtag on his way at my next mission.

Greetings Olaf aka The GETZIE FAMLY.

NIIICCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEE :D :D :D :D :D

Got back in town earlier this week to find a package from TeamEccs21 had arrived while I was away! Has anyone ever had a chocolate bar with potato chips in it? Well, they sent one!

They also sent one of their 2010 Doubloons, A GeoWoodstock 8 Cow (haven't started collecting that series...yet...), and a MiGO X Pathtag transporter and Pathtag.

Thanks for a great mission!

Name sent: May 11, 2013

Mission Sent: May 17, 2013

Mission Received: May 31, 2013

e45e2cd3-3afe-45d4-91b3-94b1bd887b55.jpg

Thanks for hosting this mission lorca.nl!