Romance through Geocaching?

Guest dan_edwards_1966

Guest dan_edwards_1966

quote:
Originally posted by Austin & Alotta:

This may be a little off topic, but our friends whom recently got married have a GPS but do not Geocache.

Guess how they had to find their wedding present.

Well I guess they geocache now. Well at least once anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by dan_edwards_1966:

Well I guess they geocache now. Well at least once anyway.

Actually twice now, just was informed that they left our "thankyou for helping out at the wedding" present out in the woods about 300 miles from us. I don't know if they are getting into this or seeking revenge!

Guess we will be going for a little drive this weekend. Those newbies better have the correct co-ordinates, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by coralgeo:

• SWF looking for SWM who enjoys day hiking, travel, and owns GPS. Send photo of GPS icon_wink.gif

SWM, Loves the ocean and outdoors. gps76Thumb.jpg

[This message has been edited by Mopar (edited 13 February 2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by kablooey:

I guess this is one of the topics that got messed up during the import.

Anyway, another idea for this thread:

http://www.bluescollectibles.com/geocaching/cache_details.html

LOL wish I'd known about this BEFORE the CCGC Monterey picnic. I could have had some fun with it! Hey Kablooey, how's that poison oak?

icon_eek.gif

The shore is an ancient world, for as long as there has been an earth and sea, there has been this place of the meeting of land and water. -Rachel Carson

Now you two are just going to have to make the "Love Cache" in Loveland your next stop ;-)

I need to do that Night Eye cache. I mean, I work nights, its the only cache in Colorado that should be really easy for me to find time for!

Dan

quote:
Originally posted by JMaxamillion:

check out my feb 7 post on this cache

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=9425

i took a girl on our first date to a night cache

it was alot of fun

she even called me a few days ago

MAX

Max,

I dunno about that... I was talking to a girl in class today and mentioned caching. She was familiar with GPS and wondered why I had one. Well after I explained caching to her she said. "I guess that would be cool if you didn't have anything else better to do."

I guess maybe she didn't get it. (Or maybe I didn't.)

Jamie

I didn't meet my boyfriend on the geocaching website but a few days after our first date, we were at my house and I was playing spades in my favorite place online (www.zone.com) I was in the forums there and another player had posted why he isn't around much anymore is this (www.geocaching.com) Well of course I had to follow the link and.... Well it sounded like an awful lot of fun. SO I said.....hey, lets do this. He agreed with me that it would be fun.. ;) Found our first Traditional last weekend. Have 4 virtuals so far, but they are starting to become BORING...So we will see. OK now I have a question. If you ever did break up.......who gets the GPS?? :blink: Just gotta know. Is there ettiquette for that? :lol:

Karen aka okpondlady