Thanking TB movers

Condorito

I was just wondering how many of you give a word of thanks to geocachers who move tbs for them without getting them lost. When cachers drop off my tbs, i normally send them an email saying thanks for looking after my tb, and i hope people look afterr your tbs like you looked after mine...

Anyone else have a similar habit??? I just thought that it is nice to say thanks that they looked after it.

We all know that many cachers send our tbs to extinction, so i just thought it appropriate to thank those who actually moved it and logged it properly

I was just wondering how many of you give a word of thanks to geocachers who move tbs for them without getting them lost. When cachers drop off my tbs, i normally send them an email saying thanks for looking after my tb, and i hope people look afterr your tbs like you looked after mine...

Anyone else have a similar habit??? I just thought that it is nice to say thanks that they looked after it.

We all know that many cachers send our tbs to extinction, so i just thought it appropriate to thank those who actually moved it and logged it properly

Most of the time I send them a message to just talk to them about their log.

Like when a cacher who is now a friend picked up one moving away from my home town on it's way to Aus and she brought it back here. I called her a numpty we laughed and then she sent it back on its travels. I thanked her for delaying his trip (in a joking manor)

For normal TB movement, no I don't. For anything extraordinary I might.

But I do send a confirmation 'correct, thanks for visiting our virtual cache' note to anyone who logs that and emails the verification info. And I will question anyone who logs a find and fails to send the verification.

I routinely will email (through the geocaching site, profile link) thanking the cacher that moved my trackable a great distance or closer to it's goal if it was extensive. To date, I have always gotten a friendly reply back. I think it's a great token for a TB owner to do, and also very nice for the TB mover to get. I plan to continue to do this myself.