what is the definition of WOLKOOL?

jimanie

You guys are ALL smarter than me. I didn't get it! Well, til you all chimed in.
It helps to have seen it before.

This technique can also be used to help create multi-level hints. That way, those who automatically decode the hint can easily read the first level hint, and can avoid reading the second level hint until they want to read it. For example:

[Hint] Knee-High

hcneBehTrednU

Edited by niraD

People are not supposed to share hints or puzzle solutions on the forums. Try asking the cache owner for another hint or talk to one of the previous finders.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I wasnt asking for the answer to a puzzle or hint, sorry for my lack of clarity. I was asking for the definition of what, to me, seemed like a commonly used and understood anagram or term of art ( I searched the site and found many instances of the same word). My fault for not understanding the fact that it was a method of encryption rather than a caching term.

We just started last week, and are sure to make many mistakes, thanks for your patience. Thanks for being quick to point out the rules.

Edited by jimanie
KO, KO, I feel really dumb right now, but hey at least I asked.

So, did you go find it?- the one you needed the hint for?

I honestly dont remember which one used it.

It was a word that I didnt understand (like booger) so it stuck in my mind as a question to find the answer to.

I searched and found several instances of it being used on this site. I didnt know it was an encryption.

I wasnt asking for the answer to a hint, really I just wanted to know what the word meant.

I feel a little silly now, but it wont stop me from asking.

And yes, I had to google booger, and if I didnt find it, I would have asked here. :)