Extreme Muggling

I went to check on a cache that was on a fence. Well I got there and the fence was long gone, and so was about6 feet of earth probably 2 or 300 meters long by 50 meters wide.

The next day I went to check on a similar one and found the fence a good 100 feet closer to the road then it was before with my cache nowhere to be seen.

And last I had one run over by some heave equipment the next week. I was able to recover that one, the last finders signed with sharpie on what was left of the container.

oh, did not realize this was one of your WSGAs, and to think if I could have solved your puzzle, I would have made this discovery personally yesterday as I was doing the WSGAs in that area.

one of the 5 puzzles I have not gotten yet, extreme muggling or not.

The "plan" is to find another place near by to hide the cache and just change the puzzle. And if its ok with the reviewer I also hope to keep the same GC number.

So if you can solve this last one, you will be able to solve the next one.

Tobias

oh, did not realize this was one of your WSGAs, and to think if I could have solved your puzzle, I would have made this discovery personally yesterday as I was doing the WSGAs in that area.

one of the 5 puzzles I have not gotten yet, extreme muggling or not.

The "plan" is to find another place near by to hide the cache and just change the puzzle. And if its ok with the reviewer I also hope to keep the same GC number.

So if you can solve this last one, you will be able to solve the next one.

Tobias

am sure they would want you to keep the same GC# in this case as its a big series. We have 3 puzzles now left including yours. Strangely enough, if I can solve #5, the last two I will have will be the last two in the series.

Yeah, it happens. I once approached GZ, only to find it right in the middle of a construction site. No bushes or trees or rocks whatever the hint described--just a chain-link fence, construction materials, equipment, and bare dirt.

I went to look for a cache in Singapore a couple of weekends ago and got close enough to ground zero to discover a high chain linked fence completely surrounding the cache location. In fact, most of the streets had tall chain linked fences on both sides. It was in preparation for a formula 1 grand prix race taking place this weekend on the downtown streets of Singapore.

I had one on a sign to a Hungry Hunter that has been sitting empty for many many years. And of course this was the year they decided to demolish the area for Condos. They had trouble with the permits and so I just told cachers to not place a trackable in it and let it die with the sign when ground breaking took place.

Yeah, it happens. I once approached GZ, only to find it right in the middle of a construction site. No bushes or trees or rocks whatever the hint described--just a chain-link fence, construction materials, equipment, and bare dirt.

I went to look for a cache in Singapore a couple of weekends ago and got close enough to ground zero to discover a high chain linked fence completely surrounding the cache location. In fact, most of the streets had tall chain linked fences on both sides. It was in preparation for a formula 1 grand prix race taking place this weekend on the downtown streets of Singapore.

I had something like that happen to me in WA. I went to try for one only to find the area fenced off. Coords showed over 100ft in. I took pictures and posted them on the cache with a NM. The CO didn't believe me until they went there in person and then archived the cache.